PGX Daily

Posted by Reviewer1250975 on Jan 31, 2012

I'm very happy with the product and have been using it for about 8 mos. I was pleased with the way my order with iHerb was handled and delivered as promised...Thank you

amazing product

Posted by Reviewer2859870 on Oct 06, 2011

it lower my cholesterol and i could loose some weight.

Great BOOST for Diet!

Posted by Meduvar on Feb 19, 2014

This product helped my mother and my wife to lose weight in a healthy and balanced way and maintain their new weight for long. It creates and accelerates a feeling of fullness and it balances sugar levels and by that reduces desire to overeat. Important : to maintain the effect, after several weeks of use I would recommend to take a break of a few days and then start a new cycle of use. Good Luck!

so far, so good

Posted by Reviewer2522753 on Apr 30, 2010

It helps cut my hunger pangs. Right now I only take 2 or 3 softgels per meal. No bad sign effects. No gas, no bloating, nothing bad.

Damaged capsles

Posted by Reviewer3168346 on Mar 10, 2011

Delivery was fast and the price was competitive. However, after a couple of days I noticed a film on my capsules. When I emptied the capsules onto a cloth, I noticed that about six or so capsules had completly broken open and the contents had migrated to the othe capsules in the container. During the cleaning of the remaining capsules I found several more that were split and leaking. I don't know if they got frozen or if it was the reult of impact damage but that was the result. a

Not Working That Well

Posted by Reviewer2113732 on Apr 18, 2011

It has not helped me lose weight at all. And, unfortunately, it has not helped with my blood sugar control. It has helped curbed my appetite, but my weight stayed exactly the same. It is expensive and I was hoping it would work. Disappointing.

PGX

Posted by Reviewer2462495 on Jun 01, 2010

It wasnt good for me... caused me to retain water..........

Excellence

Posted by Reviewer1740863 on Apr 03, 2009

I got the quality product I had researched and wanted mailed to me quickly with the least possible hassel. This quantity is not available in local nutrition stores. All aspects of the transaction are to envied by other vendors. The price and quantity issue were terrific as was the inexpensive mailing costs. I have nothing but the best things to say about the entire experience.

iHerb Order

Posted by Reviewer1104365 on Mar 29, 2009

My order was filled promptly and professionally. The website is very user friendly; I will certainly be ordering from iHerb again.

blood sugar challenges

Posted by Reviewer3006887 on Apr 09, 2010

It helps with blood sugar challenges.