お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Natural Factors, PGX Daily, Ultra Matrix Softgels, 750 mg, 240 Softgels

Impressed!

Posted by Reviewer1348336 on Jan 06, 2010

I can't believe how stable my bloods sugar is when I take this product. I've always struggled with highs and lows but this product keeps me stable. I will not be without it! I've been insulin resistant for so long which makes it hard to lose weight but with this product I can now achieve my weight loss goals.

Fabulous Product

Posted by Reviewer1236591 on May 04, 2010

PGX far exceeds my expectations. For years I've been plagued by evening cravings. Taking 2 tablets with dinner keeps me satisfied all evening and I don't wake up ravenous. Best of all I've lost my taste for sugary treats and as a result, lost 5 lbs. in 2 weeks. I am motivated to continue on the program and lose my goal of 25 lbs. Thank you for a product that works!

Posted by Reviewer2511091 on Nov 16, 2010

Really helps curb my appetite and eliminates the carb cravings that come in the evening. I use 4 before breakfast and 2 before dinner. I'm losing weight effortlessly.

As advertised.

Posted by Chiropractor88 on Oct 20, 2013

I first read about PGX in a free book with one of my orders called "Stress, Anxiety and insomnia" Highly recommend the book and the product. Curbs appetite, curbs cravings, faster satiety at meals, controls blood sugar levels, aids weight loss. Amazing stuff and can feel the effects instantly, with notable improvements in energy after just a few days. Been using for about 2 months now, and will continue to use it daily.

I feel full

Posted by Reviewer1536486 on Feb 05, 2012

I am taking 1 pill with 8 oz of hot water (plain or tea or clean soup) 30 min before each meal. Three pills per day-----I don't feel hungry---I am not eating past 7PM (after diner)---I am losing weight. I have been taking PGX now for two weeks. I am eating normal meals---not snacking---like I use to due to hunger. Pretty easy.