good

Posted by Reviewer1724228 on Jul 07, 2011

good

very good fiber

Posted by Reviewer2008948 on Jun 16, 2011

very impressed with product. will continue to use.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2175307 on Jun 15, 2011

It makes me feel full.

Natural Factors PGX

Posted by Reviewer2992478 on Jun 14, 2011

I do not plan on buying this product again. It is suppose to reduce your appetite, because it gives you more fiber. I find it doesn't reduce your appetitie or give me more fiber. I am not taking six pills a day. Not a good pill to take for weight reduction or if you are trying to become regular with more fiber.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2805184 on May 25, 2011

2 with each meal and a healthy amt of water and i can measure the results of my blood sugar and i can see and feel the difference. one needs to be consistant in taking the 2 per meal to get results. i also exercise and watch other aspects of my diet

Big Surprise! Just thought it would control cravings!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1390649 on May 18, 2011

I purchased PGX to control my cravings and possibly loose 5-10 lbs. The big plus is how it regulates my blood sugar levels during the night. I've had trouble sleeping soundly during the night for the past 6-7 years. I've tried everything (except drugs!) such as not eating after 6:00pm and only eating a light meal (no sweets, etc) in the evening. These changes did improve the situation some what when I first started to do them, but I've gradually been experiencing problems again. For the past 3 weeks I've been taking 2 PGX capsules 15-30 minutes before each meal and I've experienced a noticeable improvement in my need for sweets and overall feeling of fullness (feeling satisfied) all day long. Most importantly I've seen consistent improvement with a deeper sleep EVERY night. I wake up more refreshed and feeling well rested, which is something I haven't felt in a long time. I like the stuff! and would highly recommend it to anyone struggling with eating binges and sound sleeping issues!

Not Working That Well

Posted by Reviewer2113732 on Apr 18, 2011

It has not helped me lose weight at all. And, unfortunately, it has not helped with my blood sugar control. It has helped curbed my appetite, but my weight stayed exactly the same. It is expensive and I was hoping it would work. Disappointing.

Damaged capsles

Posted by Reviewer3168346 on Mar 10, 2011

Delivery was fast and the price was competitive. However, after a couple of days I noticed a film on my capsules. When I emptied the capsules onto a cloth, I noticed that about six or so capsules had completly broken open and the contents had migrated to the othe capsules in the container. During the cleaning of the remaining capsules I found several more that were split and leaking. I don't know if they got frozen or if it was the reult of impact damage but that was the result. a

PGX Daily

Posted by Reviewer2054054 on Dec 20, 2010

I love this product.

Posted by Reviewer2511091 on Nov 16, 2010

Really helps curb my appetite and eliminates the carb cravings that come in the evening. I use 4 before breakfast and 2 before dinner. I'm losing weight effortlessly.