blood sugar challenges

Posted by Reviewer3006887 on Apr 09, 2010

It helps with blood sugar challenges.

staable blood sugar levels

Posted by Reviewer1939370 on Sep 05, 2010

I have type 2 diabetes since 2005. I started taking PGX after reading about it on the internet. I have been taking them about 7 weeks now and have had no side effects to speak of. I am used to taking fiber so the adjustment was easy. I see that my blood sugars stay within range even if I eat something "bad". I am very happy with this product. Not seeing much weight loss but I don't eat because I am hungry...I am an emotional eater...so not sure it will work for that. But I am happy with the blood sugar results! I am going to have my a1c blood test done next week so I will be able to check and see if it lowered mine. Very happy with this product!

Controls bloodsugar

Posted by Reviewer2488361 on Jul 16, 2010

Really keeps my blood sugar where it's supposed to be.

I am a happy customer

Posted by Reviewer3194421 on Jul 28, 2010

Product does what it claims. I have been taking this for 3 weeks and lost 1/4 of my goal weight. I take 2 before breakfast, 3 before lunch and dinner. I don't feel the need to snack between meals. I don't feel hungry even at meal times. I have not changed my activity level, just what I am eating and how much. I am very impressed with this product.

PGX Ultra Matrix Softgels

Posted by Reviewer3273770 on Aug 10, 2010

I've only started these one at a time and they seem to be doing what they say. So to say they meet my standards I give them A+. Thanks for inviting to so my opinion.

good for diabetics

Posted by Reviewer3279162 on Aug 19, 2010

I take a couple before I eat high glycemic carbs... yeah I know I shouldn't eat that stuff but I do. this lowers the b.g. ... I checked and it was much lower with these softgels. I then wait a half hour and take a few more. It's worth it to have a few with you to take as needed when you eat something you shouldn't.

2 soon 2 tell

Posted by MukMas on Oct 22, 2010

def makes me less hungry

Mike Cohn

Posted by Reviewer3168044 on Oct 30, 2010

Great product

PGX Daily

Posted by Reviewer2054054 on Dec 20, 2010

I love this product.

very good fiber

Posted by Reviewer2008948 on Jun 16, 2011

very impressed with product. will continue to use.