This Stuff Works!

Posted by Reviewer1620412 on Aug 05, 2011

I ordered the Softgels to take with me on vacation. I was worried they would be too big to swallow but I had no trouble swallowing them. You don't have to drink a load of water with them like you do with the granulated type of PGX either. They help curb my appetite! I will be ordering more!!

good

Posted by Reviewer1724228 on Jul 07, 2011

good

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1378739 on Apr 20, 2015

I haven't been using PGX long enough to give any long term results, but the short time I have been using it, I can tell you it is great for constipation, leveling out blood sugar and bloating. I have struggled with all three of these for a while and it has aided in resolving all of them. I hope to have results with weight loss over the long term. I would recommend this product.

staable blood sugar levels

Posted by Reviewer1939370 on Sep 05, 2010

I have type 2 diabetes since 2005. I started taking PGX after reading about it on the internet. I have been taking them about 7 weeks now and have had no side effects to speak of. I am used to taking fiber so the adjustment was easy. I see that my blood sugars stay within range even if I eat something "bad". I am very happy with this product. Not seeing much weight loss but I don't eat because I am hungry...I am an emotional eater...so not sure it will work for that. But I am happy with the blood sugar results! I am going to have my a1c blood test done next week so I will be able to check and see if it lowered mine. Very happy with this product!

Seems to Work

Posted by Reviewer1902149 on Apr 28, 2015

I have tried several different types of fiber supplements due to digestion issues. Most really bloat my stomach and give me a lot of gas. I have not had that problem with PGX. I take it as directed, 2 softgels before each meal with 8 oz. of water. Works great. Make sure to drink enough water. I will definitely purchase again.

Extra fiber.

Posted by Reviewer1967089 on Apr 11, 2014

Most of us do not get the needed fiber in our diets. I find these easy to swallow even if they are large - they go down easily. I am very happy with tis product and will keep using it.

very good fiber

Posted by Reviewer2008948 on Jun 16, 2011

very impressed with product. will continue to use.

PGX Daily

Posted by Reviewer2054054 on Dec 20, 2010

I love this product.

2 soon 2 tell

Posted by MukMas on Oct 22, 2010

def makes me less hungry

Expensive...but worth it

Posted by 4691140753898392547 on Nov 25, 2013

These are the best of the best. Surely will help lose weight and get rid of hunger cravings.