It’s very effective product.

Posted by Reviewer3000780 on Jun 28, 2012

It’s very effective product. Also the price is very good.

Starting to see the difference

Posted by luanagoncalves on Sep 02, 2012

This is my second bottle. The first bottle I was having doubts, but after following the program correctly, I'm noticing the difference. It really have changed my appetite and curbed my carvings. I have been eating smaller portions as well. So far I lost 3-4 Lbs after a month. It's not a lot but it is a start. All you need is a little patience and you will start seeing the results.

help digestion

Posted by 4776769189973195872 on Dec 10, 2012

good fiber

Excellent product

Posted by 5697261197066580194 on Jun 24, 2014

Helps relieve food cravings. Please take with lots of water.

PGX

Posted by 4918522406686143257 on Jul 31, 2014

I find this product very helpful when controlling my food intact and wards of any signs of diabetes.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1378739 on Apr 20, 2015

I haven't been using PGX long enough to give any long term results, but the short time I have been using it, I can tell you it is great for constipation, leveling out blood sugar and bloating. I have struggled with all three of these for a while and it has aided in resolving all of them. I hope to have results with weight loss over the long term. I would recommend this product.

Seems to Work

Posted by Reviewer1902149 on Apr 28, 2015

I have tried several different types of fiber supplements due to digestion issues. Most really bloat my stomach and give me a lot of gas. I have not had that problem with PGX. I take it as directed, 2 softgels before each meal with 8 oz. of water. Works great. Make sure to drink enough water. I will definitely purchase again.

Amazing

Posted by 5582286669733430453 on Sep 19, 2016

This product really helps in weight loss. It decreases my appetite amazingly and I take only 3 caps twice aday ,and you don't feel anything abnormal, no side effects at all. Just its a little pricy.

Does the job!

Posted by 5039026604970229800 on Oct 07, 2016

Easy enough to swallow and they do the job. Found them very effective with no adverse effects

Fuller longer

Posted by 4973714087680346742 on Oct 27, 2016

This product keeps me fuller longer and eliminates fats with much fiber