Natural Factors, PS• IQ Memory with EFA-Rich Oils, 60 Softgels

4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews

Great Combination

Posted by Reviewer1636704 From New Jersey on Feb 21, 2011

This product is really great. I didn't realize it until I stopped using it. I was only taking one to two a day for a bout two weeks. Then it was time for mother nature to appear that month. I tell you for the first time ever in my life I did not have to take advil for my cramps. I get them so bad that if I don't take advil in time my symptoms from PMS get violent. I took one of these in the morning and two in the afternoon and I tell you I had NO Cramps. I was able to enjoy life outside that day.It was really amazing. Now I am experimenting with each one to see if it was just the evening primrose by itself or the combination. I started off with the Primrose with a different company and was just 1000mg of the primrose and it was not good. The mix or the brand was no good for me. I see that natural factors has a really good primrose.

natural factors PS-IQ memory

Posted by Reviewer2445419 From New Zealand on Sep 15, 2010

works so well for the heart.

not so good

Posted by Reviewer1576643 From Belarus on Nov 01, 2011

I bought it for my husband. I haven`t seen any results

Essential aspects related to all my purchases.

Posted by Reviewer1783100 From Australia on Dec 13, 2010

This explains why I rarely comment on particular goods. My objectives relate to longevity with good health and happiness. I believe that aging is many faceted, and experience has ensured me that it is wise to give attention to the many ways in which our body systems need rejuvenating as our age rises. I am 83 and benefited by applying a "No 1 magic wand or potion can really help many issues". So all my purchases are important to me, I do succeed pretty well, and I could not have done without "iHerb's" magnificently presented inventory, that enabled me to find the way to success. I have carefully examined the market and I congratulate "iHerb" for being the best in the business as I know it. Thank you, I remain indebted to you! Regards, George Ford.

Helps with concentration

Posted by Reviewer3227442 on Sep 12, 2012

These seem to have helped my child focus better and for longer spans.