Natural Factors, PS (Phosphatidylserine), 100 mg, 60 Softgels

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

PS Effects

Posted by Reviewer2011977 on Oct 01, 2008

We have been taking this for two weeks now and find it produces physcoactive dreams but have not noticed any enhanced brain function during the day. My husband who is a musician claims it has given clarity to some of his musical thoughts and choices for notes.

Not certain

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Feb 13, 2012

I am 65 and body and brain are slowing down, since taking this product i have not been able to score any better on my brain games taking the maximum dosage of 3 caps per day, my mind felt more awake but no improvement in problem solving.Some supplements like Lutein which made immediate improvement to my reading of small print are easy to recommend. I have tried 3 different brands of PS this is as good as any for effect and price but still expensive if you dont feel any benifit for certain.

Blind Faith!

Posted by Reviewer3184869 on Mar 13, 2008

From usage, there is no way to tell if this substance is beneficial to one so one is left to rely on the research findings and hope that it's regular use will help.

No noticable improvement

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on May 05, 2009

Did not have a great affect on me.

Favorable

Posted by Reviewer1975717 on Oct 26, 2009

I ordered the product for my wife based on information I received from a friend. It seems to have done my wife some good. She takes Aricept and Namenda for her memory loss. We are planning to keep on using the product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »