• This product used to be called Anti-Ace.

• Customer Ratings

IT SEEMS TO BE WORKING!!!

Posted by Reviewer2601138 on Dec 30, 2011

Blood pressure is gradually going down, I owe it to PeptAce....

Very Pleased

Posted by Reviewer2680229 on Mar 14, 2011

Taking this, but only one a day, along with 2 Celery Seed Extract. Seems to be doing the job and am thrilled at having something natural to treat high BP.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1632617 on Feb 28, 2011

I take with celery seed extract. No side effects and its works great ! Do your research and follow Dr Murray recommendations using mutiple vitamin and fish-oil also. I exercise everyday and drink plenty of water. Good luck to everyone, C Steffen

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Jan 06, 2011

Got the wife's BP down without drugs. She also used Kyolic 104, Natural Factor's celery seed extract, NOW magnesium, potassium and NOW L-Arginine.

it works

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Dec 09, 2010

I don't know how, but it keeps my husband's BP under control. Before buying this his BP was always high & nothing else was working. I wish I had just bought this first. He takes one of these & one Natural Factors Celery Seed twice a day.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1414208 on Aug 26, 2010

I have had uncontrolable blood pressure for 20 years and am on 2 prescription medications. My Doctor wanted to put me on a third medication. I started taking the product ( 1 pill 13 days ago for a week then 2 pills) and cannot believe the results! My BP is now a low normal; it has dropped 40 points. I have tried everything in the past from no salt to weight loss and exercise which have had no effect but this works. I am so grateful to have my BP under control and hope that with a third pills/day I will be able to reduce my prescription medication.

Great for lowering your blood pressure!

Posted by Reviewer2078606 on Aug 18, 2010

Take both Natural Factors Celery Seed Extract and Peptace together as it has lowered my blood pressure from borderline high to just below normal (118/78)

From Australia

Posted by Reviewer1171054 on May 24, 2010

My husband take it for his high blood presure ,he checkit last week went down 140 instead 170

IT WORKS !!!

Posted by Reviewer2454705 on Jan 05, 2010

I've looking for alternative medicine for 3 years now until I found this. Before taking this, my bp shows dangerously high of 180/100. After 2 weeks of taking 3 times a day, my bp dropped to my expected level of 130+/75+ !!! and I'm still on my first bottle. I will definately re-order as I definately don't want to revert back to my conventional hypertension synthetic medicine which I considered it too "brutal" for anyone's health. Great price, service and delivery !! tripple thumbs up.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer1433976 on Dec 17, 2009

Started taking the peptides with celery extract on Monday (blood pressure reading 189/99) and this morning, Friday, my blood pressure reading was way down at 163/67. Very impressed!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »