Natural Factors, Potassium Citrate, 99 mg, 90 Tablets

Reviews 3-star

effective, but hard to swallow

Posted by Reviewer2915185 From Hawaii on Dec 26, 2007

The product is very effective at preventing the formation of bladder stones, but the tablets are very hard to swallow and absorbs moisture from the air. The tablets crumbled before I finished the container. I will try a coated capsule to determine if they are as efficacious.

I have poor blood circulation

Posted by Reviewer1249251 From Japan on Jan 26, 2009

I bought Garlic & Ginger , Ginger Root , Lechithin , 7-KETO , 5-HTP and Potassium Citrate caps. And I use Calcium tablets. Garlic Ginger Root and Lechithin improve blood circulation I thought. Lechithin , 7-KETO , 5-HTP and Potassium Citrate and Calcium improve autonomic nerve , maybe. I feel became better than I had them. But Lechithin tablet is very large , Be carefull when you have this. My esophagus damaged while a few days.