muscle cramps are gone

Posted by Reviewer1437440 on Aug 04, 2012

I regularly take magnesium and calcium but still once in a while I got muscle cramps. This Potassium citrate is so great that as soon as I take a tablet, the cramps are gone. I never take anything for too long, it feels better. Also I learned that magnesium & calcium are absorbed by the same receptors in the guts. But they only can absorb either one at a time. Therefore It is wise to take calcium in the morning and magnesium in the afternoon.

Potassium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer2220488 on Aug 16, 2011

Regulates my heart beat and along with chelated magnesium controls high blood pressure.

Potassium citrate

Posted by Reviewer2098155 on Dec 22, 2007

One of the few sources of potassium citrate I've found. Great alternative to potassium chloride as my hypertension seems to chloride sensitive, rather than sodium related.

Natural Factors Potassium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer3194454 on May 12, 2008

Citrate form is suppose to be more absorbable.

Natural Factors Potassium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer1096625 on Mar 26, 2009

A while back I read that potassium supplements are more effective if you take potassium citrate, because that will also strengthen bones. Good formula, good price--thank you!

Potassium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer3312905 on Aug 24, 2011

Quality product,keep it in the freezer!

Helps with night time cramps

Posted by Reviewer2191982 on Mar 04, 2011

good source of mineral,seems to help with leg cramps. I never get leg cramps when I take this

Used in combination with D Mannose for dealing with UTIs/Cystitis naturally

Posted by Reviewer2841114 on Mar 10, 2011

Great, alkaline load created in the urine, hostile environment for the bacteria and no antibiotics for me!

it works

Posted by Reviewer2744324 on Nov 22, 2009

Bought it for kidney stones and low electrolytes. Works great.

Mr

Posted by Reviewer3178576 on Mar 31, 2008

I take this product to assist with controlling my Gout. I found it to be best in it's class. I found that this form of Potassium (Citrate) helps in alkalizing my body which in turn helps keep Uric Acid soluble for elimination, while helping to protect my renal system (Kidneys)from forming stones associated with high Uric Acid levels

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »