July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Natural Factors, Potassium Citrate, 99 mg, 90 Tablets

muscle cramps are gone

Posted by Reviewer1437440 on Aug 04, 2012

I regularly take magnesium and calcium but still once in a while I got muscle cramps. This Potassium citrate is so great that as soon as I take a tablet, the cramps are gone. I never take anything for too long, it feels better. Also I learned that magnesium & calcium are absorbed by the same receptors in the guts. But they only can absorb either one at a time. Therefore It is wise to take calcium in the morning and magnesium in the afternoon.

Helps with night time cramps

Posted by Reviewer2191982 on Mar 04, 2011

good source of mineral,seems to help with leg cramps. I never get leg cramps when I take this

To balance sodium and regulate blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer3181965 on Apr 18, 2011

I have a peculiar problem, which is best described as a double edged sword: I tend to dehydrate but if I eat too much salt, I get high blood pressure. Recently I had to increase sodium, as I got quite ill from dehydration, and predictably my blood pressure went up. ...So I tried to balance it by taking potassium citrate. It worked, very easy absorbtion, good product. Other than in emergency cases as mine, potassium could be sensible to take to avoid deficiency. 99 mg seems a very safe dose to take daily (a banana has approx 425 mg potassium).

Natural Factors Potassium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer3194454 on May 12, 2008

Citrate form is suppose to be more absorbable.

Natural Factors Potassium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer1096625 on Mar 26, 2009

A while back I read that potassium supplements are more effective if you take potassium citrate, because that will also strengthen bones. Good formula, good price--thank you!