Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1896379 on Oct 30, 2008

This keeps me from always bruising.... My grandmother died of a cerebral hemmorhage and I was told I should take this daily to keep my blood vessels strong. Rutin will help with vascular degeneration, bruising, nose bleeds, bleeding gums, varicose veins, hemorrhoids and aneurism. I really like this product (I had a hard time finding rutin in capsule form) and the price from iHerb is great!!!

For Kitty

Posted by Reviewer1026427 on Nov 17, 2010

The Vet recommended Rutin for my kitty that has fluid in his lungs. This and a low fat diet worked! The capsules are perfect to open and mix with food.

Rutin for my cat!

Posted by Reviewer2965921 on Dec 13, 2008

I'm using it for my feline. They're a little big for her, but she's getting used to taking the capsule each day. Much more cost effiecient than haveing a liquid formula made by a compounding animal pharmacy.

Rutin

Posted by Reviewer1748221 on Feb 07, 2008

They have been very productive in outcome expected. Beginning w/veterinary suggestion, appears to have given cat good effects. Cat took capsules "like a champ" w/relatively no problem after 1st few. {twice daily}

like it

Posted by Reviewer2986994 on Feb 14, 2011

great for circulation

Good quality, great price

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 31, 2012

Good quality Rutin & at a great price.

good

Posted by 5050968036455382867 on Jan 02, 2014

It can cause heartburn when taken on the empty stomack. you should take it for 8 weeks at least to see the results

RUTIN

Posted by Reviewer1552040 on Apr 05, 2010

HAPPY WITH PRODUCT AND DELIVERY

natural factors rutin

Posted by Reviewer2369492 on Oct 11, 2010

this product and your web address we obtained from our vets as the product we are using for our dogs health problems and helped his problem. now he has fluid drained from his chest cavity less often. these capsules are also contain no additives unlike the version that i get in australia