Natural Factors, Rx Omega-3 Factors, EPA 400 mg / DHA 200 mg, 120 Softgels

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

M Schoenbaechler

Posted by Reviewer3289715 on Feb 10, 2008

The smelly burping was more than I could take after a few days of taking the product. If there's a way around this, I'd love to know.

Softgels WAY too big

Posted by Reviewer2627714 on Apr 03, 2009

Natural Factors is a great company, but these capsules could choke a horse! I'm used to taking Zyflamend and several other large softgels and capsules, but I choked on these. A good formula, but avoid unless taking horse capsules doesn't bother you.

cannot take this

Posted by Reviewer1314438 on Oct 24, 2007

I cannot take this. Shortly after taking it I start burping and constantly taste fish oil. Very unpleasant.

Rancid!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2818474 on Mar 30, 2010

I've been using this brand for well over a year now -taking 4 per day. I thought it was a great bargain (after using Nordic Naturals). I've started to notice more and more unpleasant "fishy burps". I bit into a capsule and it smelled and tasted horrible! This is rancid! (google rancid fish oil). I can't believe I have been putting this into my body. It took 2 washings to get the smell off my hand. It was THAT bad.

DO NOT BUY. Went rancid quickly

Posted by Reviewer2381713 on May 11, 2012

Product seems okay at first, but either due to bad product quality or the poor seal on the bottle, the softgels went rancid in a mere two months (1.5 years before the expiration date). What a waste of $16.17.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »