• Check out the larger, more economical size of RX-Omega!
    iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Natural Factors every month.
  • Customer Ratings

Effective and Odorless Fish Oil

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jun 08, 2012

This is one of my favorite fish oils. Even if I do burp after consuming this with a meal, it smells of seaweed, not fish. Both EPA and DHA are derivatives of Omega3 fatty acid. DHA is popularly used to support brain health. EPA, being higher in the metabolic pathway is capable of converting to DHA and/or to the beneficial eicosanoids PG-3 prostaglandins and LT-5 Leukotrienes. Thus this EPA:DHA 2:1 ratio is beneficial for heart, lung, joints, eye, and brain health.

My health care provider recommended

Posted by PinkOveralls on Jul 17, 2009

My naturopath suggested this brand because he said pharmaceutical grade means I'll be avoiding mercury that could come with other fish oils.

PCOS and Omega-3

Posted by Reviewer1833579 on Nov 15, 2006

Recently I have been diagnosed with PCOS, which has taken a toll on my skin. I had quite a bit of acne on my face, oily skin, and loss of hair. I have noticed after only 3 weeks of taking the product that my skin (acne and all) is 99% improved and my hair is fullest and healthiest it has been in a long time. In general I feel healthier and my tiredness is gone! I whole-heartedly back up this product.

One of the Best Supplements to Eliminate Wrinkles for Smoother, Younger-Looking Skin

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

This fish oil is very rich in omega-3 fats, which help keep your cell membranes healthy, helping to keep out toxins and waste while allowing nutrients in. A healthy cell membrane also helps maintain moisture, which leads to plumper, more youthful looking skin.

High ratio EPA/DHA - Great price

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 29, 2013

Farmaceutical grade fishoil high in EPA/DHA fatty acids. Our diets are deficient in omega-3 fatty acids and have excessive amounts of omega-6 fatty acids. Healthy ratio omega-6 : omega-3 intake is about 2-4 : 1, actual intake is 15 : 1 and higher! Excessive amounts of Omega-6 and polyunsaturated fatty acids can cause serious health problems. Omega-3 supplements can be effective to prevent or in case of heart disease, high bloodpressure, diabetes, migraine, joint pain, mental disorders, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis and many more. For me Omega-3 works well for migraine and joint pain. Because of the fishburps I will switch to the Natural Factors Omega-3 enteric coated capsules. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

GMP, Consumer Labs tested Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1286643 on Nov 14, 2008

Natural Factors RxOmega-3 Factors scored the highest possible with Consumer Labs products testing as well as carrying the GMP seal - a personal requirement for any supplement. At this time I have not yet fully regularly incorporated RxOmega-3 into my supplement regimen but I trust completely in the product and the supplement is not too fishy tasting to be palatable.

Hip Pain Reduced

Posted by Reviewer2529771 on Aug 02, 2006

I ignored my hip joint pain for so long, I didn't even realize it hurt. That is, until after 3 weeks on this product. I realize now what I was tolerating and ignoring for 2 years. I was skeptical looking at these reviews, but the price was right, so I tried it. I am going to re-order, for sure.

Potent but mild

Posted by Reviewer1082268 on Nov 01, 2006

I've been taking this item for a year or so. It seems to get the job done without the unpleasant stomach sensations that some can produce. Also, no after taste or "fish belching" flavor or smell (excuse the indelicacy). Dr. Jay Jones, LCSW, Behavioral Health Consultant

Highly concentraced source of OMEGA 3 fatty acids

Posted by psoriasis on Jan 24, 2014

This product tastes and smells less fishy than the other brands since here in one 1 000 mg capsule you have 600 mg of omega 3 so there is less space for "empty" fish oil that gives the smell. The bottle lasts for 4 months when taken 1 capsule per day.

High strenth quality fish oil

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

I take it to help with PCOS and all round health. High levels of epa and dha and pure oil which is very important with fish oils as many cheap oils can be contaminated with PCBs and mercury etc.. Seems to help with memory and concentration. I also definitely have less knee pain when I take these as when I run out after a few days they ache again. These do not repeat much when taken with food. Oils are also digested and absorbed most effectively when taken in the morning as your digestive system is at its optimum so breakfast is ideal time to take them. For people who have difficulty digesting oils taking a Milk Thistle supplement also can really help as it improves liver function and helps aid fat digestion.