• Check out the larger, more economical size of RX-Omega!
    iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Natural Factors every month.
  • Reviews | English

Best Omega-3's Ever!

Posted by HealthforLife on Dec 05, 2012

I was reluctant to take these because they are pharm grade and I was afraid the fish taste would be worse. Pleasant surprise, very little after taste if any at all!! I am extremely pleased with this product. PS My skin and hair have been very nice since taking these even for one week.

One of the best!

Posted by Reviewer1459438 on Feb 26, 2008

I like that this one has a higher EPA in one capsule. I take quite a few in one day for depression & overall health....these are very effective for me,

RIGHT DOSE, GREAT PRICE

Posted by Reviewer3195040 on Feb 27, 2008

I WAS USING THAT BEFORE IS GREAT AND PRICE IS VERY GOOD

Jane Buckley

Posted by Reviewer1201878 on Mar 01, 2008

Good quality, prompt delivery and best price to be found. Thank you

Natural Factors RxOmega-3

Posted by Reviewer1077881 on Mar 01, 2008

Best on the market. Does not leave an aftertaste or, come back up on me w/ fishy taste/smell.

P. Ririe

Posted by Reviewer2852498 on Aug 27, 2008

Too soon to tell if it does anything! I do like the capsules best!

The best fishoil supplement.

Posted by Reviewer1125330 on Sep 02, 2008

I tried others. Nothing is this good. Payup and get this. I know the difference when I am not taking this. Now I make sure I have enough supply on hand not to run out.

Excellent supplement

Posted by Reviewer1450698 on Aug 25, 2008

Great price, capsule is a reasonable size for the potency and doesn't have after-burps for me.

Ulcerative Colitis Adjunctive Treatment

Posted by Reviewer1737712 on Aug 26, 2008

I was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis in 1991 and had allergic reactions to the various medicines used to treat the disease, except for Prednisone. However, Prednisone has significant side effects with long term use and it was only partially effective for my symptoms. After much online research, I learned that high doses of a particular balance of EPA and DHA Omega 3 fatty acids had a modest benefit in controlling Ulcerative Colitis. Natural Factors RxOmega-3 has that balance. I added it to my treatment regimen in 2004, and since then have been off of the Prednisone and symptom free. I continue taking the RxOmega-3 at a lower amount and have been back doing great!

The Omega's

Posted by Reviewer1864397 on Jul 22, 2008

I really like this product. I take it 3 time daily for arthritis, also for my heart. Very reasonably priced for the amount.