• Check out the larger, more economical size of RX-Omega!
    iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Natural Factors every month.
  • Reviews | English

excellent for skin and hair

Posted by Reviewer1020562 on Apr 16, 2009

has helped improve my complexion. my hair is long and shiny. also helps improve cholesterol levels. a correct balance of omega 3 to omega 6 (this product is omega 6)is essential. we usually don't get enough omega 6 and too much omega 3. great product at an affordable price.

NatalieRN

Posted by Reviewer3255542 on Jan 01, 2007

I started taking fish oil after an endocrinoligist I work with recommended it to lower my triglycerides. 1 year later my triglycerides are lower and my menstrual cramps are gone. I was taking Vioxx for cramps every month and now ibuprofen works. I'm very impressed with your product and have recommended it to many friends. Thanks Natalie

M Schoenbaechler

Posted by Reviewer3289715 on Feb 10, 2008

The smelly burping was more than I could take after a few days of taking the product. If there's a way around this, I'd love to know.

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer2345628 on May 14, 2011

I take six or seven of these a day because I have rapid/irregular heartbeats. It actually seems to help! Since I started taking so much, I don't notice my heartbeat as much and my blood pressure is always wonderful. I notice fishy burps every now and then if I take more than four at once, but I'll take the fishy burps over the heart issues!

This has it all!

Posted by Reviewer1677119 on Jul 23, 2008

I've done extensive research on the Omega oils. This product has all of the required ingredients. Including the EPA and DHA. Plus, they are all in the correct amounts. It's a large pill but it's a gel capsule so it's rather easy to swallow. But you should take it with food. On an empty stomach it will repeat just a little bit. Otherwise it's a very good choice.

Number #1 Suppliment

Posted by Reviewer2273501 on May 25, 2006

Very helpful for my pain and general health. Dramatically improves my skin, hair, and nails. When I ran out for awhile my health deteriorated considerably. When I got back on this Fish oil it improved again. This is a excellent quality brand and at a very resonable price. I think this is the best deal for this level of quality.

Useful

Posted by olaisa on Jun 07, 2012

Useful and so much tabsO_O

great product

Posted by 4683414463875808420 on Jul 05, 2014

I take this product with coenzyme Q10 and it really works~ Especially my complexion is quite better than before.

excellent.

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Jul 24, 2014

superior quality. no stomach issues.

Everyone needs Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer2729891 on Aug 12, 2014

MY HUSBAND AND I LOVE THIS PRODUCT--NO AFTER TASTE so this is a keeper at a great price for us. WalMart -over the counter --can't match this Omega 3 and at a better price compared to most places I've checked