• Check out the larger, more economical size of RX-Omega!
    iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Natural Factors every month.
  • Reviews | English

excellent for skin and hair

Posted by Reviewer1020562 on Apr 16, 2009

has helped improve my complexion. my hair is long and shiny. also helps improve cholesterol levels. a correct balance of omega 3 to omega 6 (this product is omega 6)is essential. we usually don't get enough omega 6 and too much omega 3. great product at an affordable price.

NatalieRN

Posted by Reviewer3255542 on Jan 01, 2007

I started taking fish oil after an endocrinoligist I work with recommended it to lower my triglycerides. 1 year later my triglycerides are lower and my menstrual cramps are gone. I was taking Vioxx for cramps every month and now ibuprofen works. I'm very impressed with your product and have recommended it to many friends. Thanks Natalie

M Schoenbaechler

Posted by Reviewer3289715 on Feb 10, 2008

The smelly burping was more than I could take after a few days of taking the product. If there's a way around this, I'd love to know.

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer2345628 on May 14, 2011

I take six or seven of these a day because I have rapid/irregular heartbeats. It actually seems to help! Since I started taking so much, I don't notice my heartbeat as much and my blood pressure is always wonderful. I notice fishy burps every now and then if I take more than four at once, but I'll take the fishy burps over the heart issues!

This has it all!

Posted by Reviewer1677119 on Jul 23, 2008

I've done extensive research on the Omega oils. This product has all of the required ingredients. Including the EPA and DHA. Plus, they are all in the correct amounts. It's a large pill but it's a gel capsule so it's rather easy to swallow. But you should take it with food. On an empty stomach it will repeat just a little bit. Otherwise it's a very good choice.

Number #1 Suppliment

Posted by Reviewer2273501 on May 25, 2006

Very helpful for my pain and general health. Dramatically improves my skin, hair, and nails. When I ran out for awhile my health deteriorated considerably. When I got back on this Fish oil it improved again. This is a excellent quality brand and at a very resonable price. I think this is the best deal for this level of quality.

Useful

Posted by olaisa on Jun 07, 2012

Useful and so much tabsO_O

No Fishy Burp. Great Price for a Parmantical Brand

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

I have the great positive effects of fish oil. Too long to be listed here but you can see its benefits by those reviewers whom have raved so much of its benefits which I too have the same experience as them. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

great product

Posted by 4683414463875808420 on Jul 05, 2014

I take this product with coenzyme Q10 and it really works~ Especially my complexion is quite better than before.

excellent.

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Jul 24, 2014

superior quality. no stomach issues.