• Check out the larger, more economical size of RX-Omega!
    iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Natural Factors every month.
  • Customer Ratings

No Fishy Burp. Great Price for a Parmantical Brand

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

I have the great positive effects of fish oil. Too long to be listed here but you can see its benefits by those reviewers whom have raved so much of its benefits which I too have the same experience as them. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Very good!

Posted by 4612463992019842147 on Jan 30, 2014

It is worth it))) I feel perfect myself when I use their!

High strenth quality fish oil

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

I take it to help with PCOS and all round health. High levels of epa and dha and pure oil which is very important with fish oils as many cheap oils can be contaminated with PCBs and mercury etc.. Seems to help with memory and concentration. I also definitely have less knee pain when I take these as when I run out after a few days they ache again. These do not repeat much when taken with food. Oils are also digested and absorbed most effectively when taken in the morning as your digestive system is at its optimum so breakfast is ideal time to take them. For people who have difficulty digesting oils taking a Milk Thistle supplement also can really help as it improves liver function and helps aid fat digestion.

Highly concentraced source of OMEGA 3 fatty acids

Posted by psoriasis on Jan 24, 2014

This product tastes and smells less fishy than the other brands since here in one 1 000 mg capsule you have 600 mg of omega 3 so there is less space for "empty" fish oil that gives the smell. The bottle lasts for 4 months when taken 1 capsule per day.

Must be the No.1 choice!

Posted by NaturoMama on Jan 20, 2014

The main thing is to love yourself! And to love your relatives! Great product for health and active life! I usually buy RxOmega-3 Factors for my mother, who is 74 years old and has flourishing health.

bueno

Posted by 4689159512694904294 on Jan 12, 2014

buen producto buen precio buena calidad

kalanmaksaöljy

Posted by alennuskoodi on Jan 09, 2014

Edullista ja laadukasta kalanmaksaöljyä miellyttävässä muodossa. Ei aiheuta "kalaröyhyjä"

later

Posted by miracle on Dec 25, 2013

later

Good value for money

Posted by Reviewer1867632 on Dec 19, 2013

No further comments.

good stuff

Posted by annegoggans on Dec 17, 2013

I reorder often and look for a sale