Natural Factors, Rx Omega-3 Factors, EPA 400 mg / DHA 200 mg, 120 Softgels

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3167070 From Florida on Nov 22, 2008

My blood tests confirm the lipid lowering effect of this supplement.I take 3 in the morning with 2 red yeast rice capsules(600 mg each) and the same regiment at night.My cholesterol came down 54 points!Lipitor eat your heart out!!

Burped Up Fish Oil!!

Posted by Reviewer2088152 From California on Apr 24, 2007

I used this product as directed and was not impressed with burping up nasty tasting fish oil! YUCKY!! I have begun Twinlab's NKO Krill Oil and love using this product to receive, which also delivers EFA's without having to burp up Fish Oil!

Needs Lemon Oil-Fishy Burps!

Posted by Reviewer1139510 From California on Jan 18, 2008

This would be a decent product if it did not repeat on me like a Howitzer. I previously used a product from Nordic Naturals that had lemon oil in it and never repeated on me. I tried this one because it is cheaper but I'm going back to the other product or perhaps Arctic Pure which also has the lemon oil in it. All Fish Oil products should really have the lemon oil in it-it does wonders for digesting the stuff.

cannot take this

Posted by Reviewer1314438 From Washington on Oct 24, 2007

I cannot take this. Shortly after taking it I start burping and constantly taste fish oil. Very unpleasant.

Rancid!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2818474 From North Carolina on Mar 30, 2010

I've been using this brand for well over a year now -taking 4 per day. I thought it was a great bargain (after using Nordic Naturals). I've started to notice more and more unpleasant "fishy burps". I bit into a capsule and it smelled and tasted horrible! This is rancid! (google rancid fish oil). I can't believe I have been putting this into my body. It took 2 washings to get the smell off my hand. It was THAT bad.