• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Natural Factors every month.
  • Reviews | English

Natural Factors RxOmega-3 Orange Flavored fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1092622 on Sep 13, 2010

This is an excellent product. I suffer from depression and I haven't had an episode since about a week after starting this product. My energy level has been extrodinary also. I can run circles around my kids again. I can tell this supplement has made a slight improvement in the arthritis I have also.

Highest potency of pharmeceutical grade fish oil for the buck.

Posted by Reviewer3096602 on Apr 07, 2011

Tastes fine. I buy it for it's potency and take with meals to prevent digestive issues. I give it 4 stars because I had a tastier one once that was actually delicious. This one is perfectly unobjectionable though and I take 2 tablespoons a day--a therapeutic/high dose.

no title

Posted by Reviewer2820363 on Jan 06, 2009

So far so good, not as fishy tasting as the Zone liquid fish oil and half the price! Been on the Zone Fish Oil for 4 years so I can't give a good opinion on Natural Factors Fish Oil since I only started it Jan 1st, 2009.

Not fishy

Posted by Reviewer1585353 on Apr 11, 2010

I was hesitant to purchase liquid fish oil instead of pills, but this isn't bad. It has an orange flavor that covers the fish. Key is to keep it chilled and swallow it quickly.

review

Posted by Reviewer1426961 on Jul 22, 2008

I believe this produce helps reduce my blood pressure and also lower my cholesterol. Thanks for a fast delivery.

Natural Factors, RxOmega-3 Factors, EPA 1,500 mg / DHA 750 mg

Posted by Reviewer1570470 on Dec 13, 2011

High in Omega 3 but unfortunately has a strong fishy taste.

best price than capsules

Posted by Reviewer1566023 on Mar 11, 2014

If you put 237 ml in capsules will be almost 237 caps. the price is cheap than capsules

RxOmega-3

Posted by Reviewer1326800 on Nov 30, 2008

It has a nice flavor so is easy to take but I can not make an honest comment at this time as I have not been taking the product for very long. Your prices were certainly a treat to what I have been paying. Thanks

Happy Customer

Posted by Reviewer2754490 on Nov 30, 2007

I was very happy to receive with the shipping and recieved my pkg. on time. The prices of your products are very good too!

concentrated fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1301381 on Apr 06, 2008

There are many concentrated fish oil products out there. I find this one is one of the best, there is hardly any fishy taste to it, altought the orange flavour is not going to fool any 7 year old, so I dilute in a fruit smoothie. great price

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »