• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Natural Factors every month.
  • Reviews | English

Does the trick but still taste like fish.

Posted by Reviewer1447693 on Aug 27, 2011

This product is wonderful in helping out with inflammation in my knees and back! I also bought this product because i was very curious on what EPA and DHA could do for me. It definitely gives an extra pep to my step and i feel much more cognitive at work throughout the entire day. Great stuff but they need to do something about the fish taste, kind of hard to slug down at 6 in the morning.

RxOmega-3

Posted by Reviewer1326800 on Nov 30, 2008

It has a nice flavor so is easy to take but I can not make an honest comment at this time as I have not been taking the product for very long. Your prices were certainly a treat to what I have been paying. Thanks

Happy Customer

Posted by Reviewer2754490 on Nov 30, 2007

I was very happy to receive with the shipping and recieved my pkg. on time. The prices of your products are very good too!

Fish Oil Quickly

Posted by Reviewer2912120 on Jul 28, 2011

This is the way to get your daily fish oil. It's quick and much better than the many pills I needed to take. Not really enjoying the taste that well, but it gets over with pretty fast.

Omega3

Posted by Reviewer3287075 on Nov 26, 2012

Despite the orange flavor it tastes fish oil. It is difficult to flood from the bottle because it went beside the spoon.

Taste is disgusting but the dosage is great

Posted by Reviewer1742715 on Feb 01, 2010

Just started taking again. Hope it helps with ADHD and overall skin health.

Half goes to waste

Posted by odereviews on Oct 27, 2013

This offers great amount of EPA, but the bottle is just horrible. It leaks so bad, even if you try to take this carefully. About half goes to waste. Not so good price & quality ratio.

good product

Posted by 5123073120356617447 on Aug 27, 2012

Tastes a bit funny. Purchased for my 6 year old who spit it out immediately. Mixed it with some orange juice in a medicine cup and that solved the problem

Annoying fish smell

Posted by Reviewer2428410 on Jun 24, 2011

My kid hates it. I hate it. Even if I don't take it, the smell is annoying. Fish with orrange smell. Yuck. I'd rather it were just fish...

Still taste like cod liver oil!

Posted by Reviewer1937649 on Dec 09, 2009

Has an after taste of dead fishies