July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Natural Factors, Rx Omega-3 Factors, Pharmaceutical Grade Fish Oil, Natural Orange Flavor, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

High EPA/DHA!! WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2116758 on Apr 12, 2009

High EPA/DHA!! WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!!!

Highest Potency

Posted by Reviewer3267114 on Apr 17, 2009

This is the highest potency I could find, and is always fresh. I have never had any problems with this product!

Excellent!!!

Posted by Reviewer1660849 on May 04, 2009

I like the high dose of EPA/DHA in a single serving. Taste is good! I started giving it to my 10 yr old son diagnosed with Down syndrome and within a week his teacher was telling me he is working so much harder and she has seen such a difference in his academic work. Wow!! I take it too.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1450698 on May 26, 2009

Almost tasteless, though we mix it with a little orange juice for our teenage son. 1.5 to 2 teaspoons per day provides the therapeutic dose with the same or greater efficacy for depression as Prozac. The 8 oz bottle is expensive, but a little goes a long way. It does not cause burping in anyone in our family.

Good for the Brain

Posted by Reviewer1218343 on Nov 30, 2008

I bought this oil to increase brain function for my 10 year old, very picky daughter. If the taste can pass with her then it's a great product.