• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Natural Factors every month.
  • Reviews | English

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2339325 on Dec 05, 2009

My daughter starting taking this product several years ago when she hit puberty and started having anxiety, mild OCD, and sleep issues. I didnt want her to be taking conventional medicine and tried this natural product instead. It has been a blessing and solved all her issues. She still takes it to this day (she has been using it for almost 3 years now) and knows that when she starts having issues, it is usually because she forgot to take her Omega 3 for several days in a row. Thank you Iherb for this fine product!

Great pharmaceutical grade fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1760307 on Jan 01, 2010

We've been taking this product for several years. The taste is fine and the price is great. We are sure that this product is responsible for a tremendous improvement in our health and our stress levels. We store unopened bottles standing upright in the freezer and keep the open bottle in the refrigerator. This way we never run out and can buy in quantity for an even greater value.

A Great Choice

Posted by Reviewer1512661 on Nov 13, 2009

The highest amount of Omega 3 & DHA I have yet to find. I take about a tablespoon a day and it has been doing wonders for my Multiple Sclerosis. I have tried many different fish oils (there are quite a few decent brands out there today) but this is the one I keep going back to and reordering time and time again. Thanks!

VASTLY superior to all other forms and fish oil products. High potency + 2:1 ratio EPA:DHA + delicious + no stomach upset.

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Mar 28, 2013

VASTLY superior to all other forms and fish oil products. High potency + 2:1 + delicious + no stomach upset . . . I have never taken fish oil like this. I had stopped prior fish oil products because of stomach side effects. This product has NO side effects at 1 tablespoon in water only, without food, first thing in the morning - really! I tablespoon = 6.75 grams of omega 3. Right now, I feel as though I could easily double that amount. I am seeking blood pressure lowering benefits and mood elevation. I will update soon to provide feedback on these benefits.

Mr. Nicholas V.

Posted by 5298321200934332880 on May 19, 2015

I can't thank you enough for you wonderful product. I have been suffering with Prepheral Neuropathy for the past 7 years with much suffering. My feet were always burning all night long. I have tried many different drugs for a long time with horrible side effects. One of my daughters suggested that I try your fish oil that she buys from a health food store. After a few weeks I started to feel improvement in my neuropathy. Now I'm a new person. I can't believe that I now can sleep through the night. Your fish oil is a wonder for. I'm on my second bottle now. Thank you,Thank you.

Messy

Posted by Reviewer1268143 on Jan 09, 2010

For every teaspoon dispensed, another half wound up over the bottle, then my hands. After a few days of this, I was so irritated, I threw the rest out.

Tasted horrible.

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Feb 07, 2010

I wanted to gag or something

Best Deal On Pharmaceutical Grade EPA/DHA So Far

Posted by Reviewer2748130 on Sep 27, 2008

The balance is about 2:1, which I believe is ideal. I contacted the manufacturer regarding screening for contaminants, and they made enough official noise to make me believe that they do employ the highest independently controlled testing. When I asked why IFOSH didn't still rate them, they said their tests were the same. I believe them, obviously, because I take about 2Tbsp/day. Best deal I've found so far. Good/no flavor, also. But that's never bothered me.

Excelent

Posted by Reviewer2362427 on May 19, 2011

Excelent, this product keep my wife alive.

Natural Factors, RxOmega-3 Factors, EPA 1,500 mg / DHA 750 mg

Posted by Reviewer1570470 on Dec 13, 2011

High in Omega 3 but unfortunately has a strong fishy taste.