• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Natural Factors every month.
  • Customer Ratings

review

Posted by Reviewer1426961 on Jul 22, 2008

I believe this produce helps reduce my blood pressure and also lower my cholesterol. Thanks for a fast delivery.

no title

Posted by Reviewer2820363 on Jan 06, 2009

So far so good, not as fishy tasting as the Zone liquid fish oil and half the price! Been on the Zone Fish Oil for 4 years so I can't give a good opinion on Natural Factors Fish Oil since I only started it Jan 1st, 2009.

Not fishy

Posted by Reviewer1585353 on Apr 11, 2010

I was hesitant to purchase liquid fish oil instead of pills, but this isn't bad. It has an orange flavor that covers the fish. Key is to keep it chilled and swallow it quickly.

Highest potency of pharmeceutical grade fish oil for the buck.

Posted by Reviewer3096602 on Apr 07, 2011

Tastes fine. I buy it for it's potency and take with meals to prevent digestive issues. I give it 4 stars because I had a tastier one once that was actually delicious. This one is perfectly unobjectionable though and I take 2 tablespoons a day--a therapeutic/high dose.

Good stuff but awful taste

Posted by Reviewer3233404 on Feb 06, 2011

Even I who love fish still think the taste is bad. If you dont love fish I think you need to buy the softgels.

Pharmaceutical grade fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1303759 on Feb 28, 2009

It was okay. I really did not notice a difference between the pharmaceutical grade or Carlson's.

Good

Posted by 5677771745612368841 on Sep 30, 2014

The taste is bearable. I just take a swig straight from the bottle to avoid spilling any.

Good quality but makes me burp

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 29, 2013

This is a great quality fish oil and I add to my morning smoothie to bump up the Omega 3's but it makes me have orange-fishy tasting burps for an hour or so after consuming. I prefer the Genuine Health Omega Joy capsules although they are a little pricey. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

TERRIBLE TASTE

Posted by Reviewer3096997 on Jan 20, 2013

I ordered this fish oil liquid only because of the very high epa/dha. I have osteoarthritis in my knees - also high cholestral/trigclycerides which I was hoping this liquid would help. I have ordered the Nature's Answer, Liquid Omega-3 Deep Sea Fish Oil, Natural Orange Flavor l6 fl. oz. for several years but decided to try this one for the higher epa/dha. I read the online reviews before ordering but I have to say this is just terrible tasting! I cannot get the fish smell or taste out of my mouth for hours. I gag everytime I try to take it - even in juice. I am not squeamish at all but I cannot handle the taste or the oily texture. Very disappointing. Joan Dunlop

RxOmega-3 Factors, EPA 1,500 mg / DHA 750 mg, Natural Orange Flavor, 8 fl oz (237 ml

Posted by Reviewer1354786 on Jun 21, 2011

This is the nastiest tasting stuff ever.No orange flavor just fish.Took one teaspoon first morning and the smell of fish was for all day.Anything it might drip on smells like fish.The bottle needs to be improved also cause when you pour it into the spoon it runs down the side of the bottle and then the room smells like fish.Bought two bottles and the unopened bottle is being returned for a refund. Glenn