• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Natural Factors every month.
  • Customer Ratings

Wasteful design

Posted by violetdream on Nov 06, 2010

The fish oil is great, but I end up wasting some every time. The opening is poorly designed & the oil spills out down the side as I try to pour it into a measuring spoon. I really hope they improve the opening!

Worst smelling fish oil!

Posted by Reviewer2572062 on Nov 04, 2010

I ordered this fish oil because I get fishy burps, so I thought the oil would prevent that which it did. But....the fish oil would make me smell for 24 hrs. The smell is so strong and it sticks to everything. I spilled a few drops on my counter and it smelled like fish for 4 days even after washing it. One teaspoon made my mouth taste like fish and smell like fish for 24 hrs. It may be a good fish oil but the smell is unbearable.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1223279 on Sep 14, 2010

I give this to my daughter to help with her focusing. It really helps give her the DHA she needs and she actually likes the taste (she says there is none).

Natural Factors RxOmega-3 Orange Flavored fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1092622 on Sep 13, 2010

This is an excellent product. I suffer from depression and I haven't had an episode since about a week after starting this product. My energy level has been extrodinary also. I can run circles around my kids again. I can tell this supplement has made a slight improvement in the arthritis I have also.

Easy way to get a larger dose of EPA

Posted by Reviewer1597285 on Aug 24, 2010

I love that I can get a good size dose of EPA without having to take a handful of pills. The only thing I don't like is the taste, it is fishy. I take it in a shot of orange juice and wash it down with a second shot but I still sometimes get a little fishy reminder I could do without.

I've noticed a couple of changes

Posted by Reviewer1476343 on Aug 20, 2010

I know that it will take some time for it to work for me and I'm willing to give it the time that's needed. I can tell that some changes have happened for me, like feeling a bit of energy during the day and sleeping longer hours at night now and neither of those has happened in a very long time and is a great improvement. Since I'm dealing with multiple medical problems I know I have a long haul ahead of me and I must take one day at a time and I just thank God for being able to sleep at night again for starters.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1719909 on Jul 29, 2010

I will always use this product as long as they keep selling it. I know how important it is to get that Omega 3 and this is a pharmaceutical grade and a high potency.

Good Choice

Posted by Reviewer1004657 on Jul 27, 2010

I have used this product for a year now, and this is very good value for money. I have noticed significant improvement to overall health, memory and mood included. Needs to be used for at least 30 days to see improvement. Recommended

Great value

Posted by Reviewer3114882 on Apr 29, 2010

Buy far the best pharmaceutical grade fish oil product on the market for the this price.

Easy to Take

Posted by Reviewer2517781 on Apr 19, 2010

It tastes good and goes down very easily. I take it straight or mix it with my green drink powder.