• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Natural Factors every month.
  • Reviews | English

Highest Potency

Posted by Reviewer3267114 on Apr 17, 2009

This is the highest potency I could find, and is always fresh. I have never had any problems with this product!

Nice taste and good quality product

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Aug 23, 2008

This product has a higher amount of active ingredients than many others so you need less which can only be a good thing. The taste is very good.

working on a 4 month session

Posted by Reviewer2928397 on Jun 04, 2011

my husband recently went to a lipid clinic after doctors couldn,t get his liver readings to get under control. After taking normal fish oil capsuls they suggested he go to mega doses of your product. This and another product are to be taken for 4 months and then have more blood work done to see the results. We will know the results on august 29. Thank You

price wise

Posted by Reviewer1377965 on Sep 14, 2011

As good as other brand they sale for double price..Love this product.Use it for 3 years now.

Natural Factors are Best

Posted by Reviewer1317367 on Feb 03, 2009

Best way to get all the Omega-3 you need, without taking 8 to 10 capsules. Great price for amount of product. Tastes good in any juice. keeps well in fridge. iHerb is best place to buy- fast and good price!

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1450698 on May 26, 2009

Almost tasteless, though we mix it with a little orange juice for our teenage son. 1.5 to 2 teaspoons per day provides the therapeutic dose with the same or greater efficacy for depression as Prozac. The 8 oz bottle is expensive, but a little goes a long way. It does not cause burping in anyone in our family.

From Bursa City, Turkey

Posted by Reviewer1453243 on Mar 31, 2011

It's very cheap way of taking omega 3 fatty acids in comparison to capsules.I'm using one bottle for two months.Thank you for ─░Herb for these best quality products.

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on Apr 17, 2011

I like the lemon flavor.

Sustitute for pills

Posted by Reviewer1650740 on Oct 30, 2011

I don´t like the omega3 pills at all, they are very big to eat them , if you have the same problem, the liquid omega3 is the solution, the flavor isn´t very strong.

Excellent!!!

Posted by Reviewer1660849 on May 04, 2009

I like the high dose of EPA/DHA in a single serving. Taste is good! I started giving it to my 10 yr old son diagnosed with Down syndrome and within a week his teacher was telling me he is working so much harder and she has seen such a difference in his academic work. Wow!! I take it too.