Natural Factors, Rx Omega-3 Factors, Pharmaceutical Grade Fish Oil, Natural Orange Flavor, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

price wise

Posted by Reviewer1377965 From Florida on Sep 14, 2011

As good as other brand they sale for double price..Love this product.Use it for 3 years now.

Sustitute for pills

Posted by Reviewer1650740 From Spain on Oct 30, 2011

I don´t like the omega3 pills at all, they are very big to eat them , if you have the same problem, the liquid omega3 is the solution, the flavor isn´t very strong.

Natural Factors RX omega-3 (fish oil)

Posted by Reviewer2040055 From Kansas on Nov 01, 2011

My doctor is drowning me in fish oil since I can't take statins. Most of them are unpleasant in smell and taste. Natural Factors was a nice surprise because I don't detect any unpleasant odor or taste. If you have to take the stuff, I would recommend this product, definitely. My doctor also recommends it.

Best Fish Oil Yet

Posted by Reviewer2183290 From Missouri on Nov 07, 2011

I used to take from 6 or more fish oil capsules twice each day, (that is if I remembered to take the second handful before dinner). I often experienced heartburn and often had those smelly burps. My Lipidologist recommended I try the Natural Factors RxOmega-3 Factors to help control my cholesterol without the hassle of all those pills. I use a 2 teaspoon medicine spoon to get the 4+ grams of EPA/DHA he wants me to have every day. The feel of drinking an oily substance was a little weird at first, but it's not a bother after a few days. No fishy aftertaste or burps whatsoever. I am so glad I found this.

the best relation quality/price

Posted by Reviewer2286126 From Spain on Dec 21, 2011

the only problem is its taste, not for people squeamish