• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Natural Factors every month.
  • Reviews | English

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1719909 on Jul 29, 2010

I will always use this product as long as they keep selling it. I know how important it is to get that Omega 3 and this is a pharmaceutical grade and a high potency.

Excellent

Posted by naposaurus on Jul 08, 2008

This product is excellent... they really managed to mask the taste so it's easy to take right from the bottle. You have to keep it in the fridge though - if you keep it in your medicine cabinet, it begins to taste more and more like fish oil after a week or so.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2054654 on Apr 09, 2010

excellent

Great

Posted by Reviewer2074513 on Mar 18, 2010

Excellent - easy to take - no fish taste.

Very good choice

Posted by PeterSmithUK on Apr 05, 2012

I've tried lots of oils and this is good quality. The taste is nutral, it's easy to digest (if you find oils hard to digest), it's very concentrated with high EPA. it does not go off before you can finish the bottle. I use for bipolar ailing with Lithinase, if you to see my information on using supplements for bipolar see the link http://db.tt/gjRnAxFp

Natural Factors, RxOmega-3 Factors, EPA 1500 mg/DHA 750 mg, Natural Orange Flavor, 8 fl oz (237 ml) (NFS-03574)

Posted by Reviewer1847869 on Jan 11, 2009

taste great, very very low in all fats, it is a bit expensive. like it very much.

Natural Factors, RxOmega-3 Factors

Posted by Reviewer1865937 on Aug 24, 2009

The best fish oil I've found - no aftertaste, and the flavor is light. I also like the super concentration. WOuld like to see a larger size! Thanks.

RxOmega-3

Posted by Reviewer2375385 on Nov 20, 2007

This is a great product. The oil is concentrated in the desired fats and is fresh, having very little fish oil rancid smell and leaving no fishy odor on breath.

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer2390123 on Sep 05, 2011

I have been taking this with Krill for a few weeks. To be honest, its very difficult to know how well these things work. However, my joints feel better than they use to. Also, the taste is fine. My brother swears by fish oil, which is why I started taking it.

Easy to Take

Posted by Reviewer2517781 on Apr 19, 2010

It tastes good and goes down very easily. I take it straight or mix it with my green drink powder.