• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Natural Factors every month.
  • Reviews | English

love it

Posted by Reviewer2054654 on Apr 09, 2010

excellent

working on a 4 month session

Posted by Reviewer2928397 on Jun 04, 2011

my husband recently went to a lipid clinic after doctors couldn,t get his liver readings to get under control. After taking normal fish oil capsuls they suggested he go to mega doses of your product. This and another product are to be taken for 4 months and then have more blood work done to see the results. We will know the results on august 29. Thank You

the best relation quality/price

Posted by Reviewer2286126 on Dec 21, 2011

the only problem is its taste, not for people squeamish

Very good choice

Posted by PeterSmithUK on Apr 05, 2012

I've tried lots of oils and this is good quality. The taste is nutral, it's easy to digest (if you find oils hard to digest), it's very concentrated with high EPA. it does not go off before you can finish the bottle. I use for bipolar ailing with Lithinase, if you to see my information on using supplements for bipolar see the link http://db.tt/gjRnAxFp

Good

Posted by Reviewer2646243 on Jun 07, 2012

Ok taste!

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer2390123 on Sep 05, 2011

I have been taking this with Krill for a few weeks. To be honest, its very difficult to know how well these things work. However, my joints feel better than they use to. Also, the taste is fine. My brother swears by fish oil, which is why I started taking it.

price wise

Posted by Reviewer1377965 on Sep 14, 2011

As good as other brand they sale for double price..Love this product.Use it for 3 years now.

Sustitute for pills

Posted by Reviewer1650740 on Oct 30, 2011

I don´t like the omega3 pills at all, they are very big to eat them , if you have the same problem, the liquid omega3 is the solution, the flavor isn´t very strong.

Natural Factors RX omega-3 (fish oil)

Posted by Reviewer2040055 on Nov 01, 2011

My doctor is drowning me in fish oil since I can't take statins. Most of them are unpleasant in smell and taste. Natural Factors was a nice surprise because I don't detect any unpleasant odor or taste. If you have to take the stuff, I would recommend this product, definitely. My doctor also recommends it.

Best Fish Oil Yet

Posted by Reviewer2183290 on Nov 07, 2011

I used to take from 6 or more fish oil capsules twice each day, (that is if I remembered to take the second handful before dinner). I often experienced heartburn and often had those smelly burps. My Lipidologist recommended I try the Natural Factors RxOmega-3 Factors to help control my cholesterol without the hassle of all those pills. I use a 2 teaspoon medicine spoon to get the 4+ grams of EPA/DHA he wants me to have every day. The feel of drinking an oily substance was a little weird at first, but it's not a bother after a few days. No fishy aftertaste or burps whatsoever. I am so glad I found this.