• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Natural Factors every month.
  • Reviews | English

Natural Factors RX omega-3 (fish oil)

Posted by Reviewer2040055 on Nov 01, 2011

My doctor is drowning me in fish oil since I can't take statins. Most of them are unpleasant in smell and taste. Natural Factors was a nice surprise because I don't detect any unpleasant odor or taste. If you have to take the stuff, I would recommend this product, definitely. My doctor also recommends it.

High EPA/DHA!! WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2116758 on Apr 12, 2009

High EPA/DHA!! WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!!!

Omega-3

Posted by Reviewer1853918 on Mar 08, 2010

RxOmega-3 Factors recommended by pharmacist friend. No dramatic change but overall have fewer aches and pains. Not fishy taste if kept in refrigerator.

Wonderful stuff, with reservations

Posted by Reviewer2111977 on Jun 24, 2012

Picks me up when I'm feeling down, but does seem to cause some GI distress. It was great when it first came out, but I find the natural triglyceride form products that are starting to come out now are superior.

Nice product, lousy package

Posted by Reviewer1040542 on Feb 21, 2010

I like the Natural Factors RxOmega-3 capsules and liquids. I take the capsules, my dog takes the liquid. The problem is the wide mouth and glass container make it difficult to dole out a quarter-teaspoon without spilling another half-teaspoon. I'd love to see this packaged in a plastic squeeze bottle with nozzle-type top.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1122070 on Nov 13, 2009

Highly recommend.

concentrated fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1301381 on Apr 06, 2008

There are many concentrated fish oil products out there. I find this one is one of the best, there is hardly any fishy taste to it, altought the orange flavour is not going to fool any 7 year old, so I dilute in a fruit smoothie. great price

Corey Pitsillidi

Posted by Reviewer1256367 on Jul 20, 2011

great but not so great taste but easy to handle

best price than capsules

Posted by Reviewer1566023 on Mar 11, 2014

If you put 237 ml in capsules will be almost 237 caps. the price is cheap than capsules

Easy way to get a larger dose of EPA

Posted by Reviewer1597285 on Aug 24, 2010

I love that I can get a good size dose of EPA without having to take a handful of pills. The only thing I don't like is the taste, it is fishy. I take it in a shot of orange juice and wash it down with a second shot but I still sometimes get a little fishy reminder I could do without.