• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Natural Factors every month.
  • Customer Ratings

Ótima compra.

Posted by 4848086095491948463 on Aug 11, 2014

Excelente produto, entrega rápida, site super eficiente. Recomendo a todos. Obrigado.

best price than capsules

Posted by Reviewer1566023 on Mar 11, 2014

If you put 237 ml in capsules will be almost 237 caps. the price is cheap than capsules

Does the trick but still taste like fish.

Posted by Reviewer1447693 on Aug 27, 2011

This product is wonderful in helping out with inflammation in my knees and back! I also bought this product because i was very curious on what EPA and DHA could do for me. It definitely gives an extra pep to my step and i feel much more cognitive at work throughout the entire day. Great stuff but they need to do something about the fish taste, kind of hard to slug down at 6 in the morning.

Corey Pitsillidi

Posted by Reviewer1256367 on Jul 20, 2011

great but not so great taste but easy to handle

Fish Oil Quickly

Posted by Reviewer2912120 on Jul 28, 2011

This is the way to get your daily fish oil. It's quick and much better than the many pills I needed to take. Not really enjoying the taste that well, but it gets over with pretty fast.

Omega-3

Posted by Reviewer1853918 on Mar 08, 2010

RxOmega-3 Factors recommended by pharmacist friend. No dramatic change but overall have fewer aches and pains. Not fishy taste if kept in refrigerator.

Nice product, lousy package

Posted by Reviewer1040542 on Feb 21, 2010

I like the Natural Factors RxOmega-3 capsules and liquids. I take the capsules, my dog takes the liquid. The problem is the wide mouth and glass container make it difficult to dole out a quarter-teaspoon without spilling another half-teaspoon. I'd love to see this packaged in a plastic squeeze bottle with nozzle-type top.

Easy way to get a larger dose of EPA

Posted by Reviewer1597285 on Aug 24, 2010

I love that I can get a good size dose of EPA without having to take a handful of pills. The only thing I don't like is the taste, it is fishy. I take it in a shot of orange juice and wash it down with a second shot but I still sometimes get a little fishy reminder I could do without.

RxOmega-3

Posted by Reviewer1326800 on Nov 30, 2008

It has a nice flavor so is easy to take but I can not make an honest comment at this time as I have not been taking the product for very long. Your prices were certainly a treat to what I have been paying. Thanks

Love this product