• Check out the larger, more economical size of RX-Omega!
    iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Natural Factors every month.
  • Reviews | English

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1292119 on Nov 26, 2008

I'd lost 85 pounds and reached a plateau. I started taking these after doing some reading about the Omega 3 deficiencies in the US. After about 3 weeks I've lost another 5 pounds! They have just a little fishy taste for a couple of hours after taking them. But not bad at all.

Burped Up Fish Oil!!

Posted by Reviewer2088152 on Apr 24, 2007

I used this product as directed and was not impressed with burping up nasty tasting fish oil! YUCKY!! I have begun Twinlab's NKO Krill Oil and love using this product to receive, which also delivers EFA's without having to burp up Fish Oil!

Needs Lemon Oil-Fishy Burps!

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Jan 18, 2008

This would be a decent product if it did not repeat on me like a Howitzer. I previously used a product from Nordic Naturals that had lemon oil in it and never repeated on me. I tried this one because it is cheaper but I'm going back to the other product or perhaps Arctic Pure which also has the lemon oil in it. All Fish Oil products should really have the lemon oil in it-it does wonders for digesting the stuff.

cannot take this

Posted by Reviewer1314438 on Oct 24, 2007

I cannot take this. Shortly after taking it I start burping and constantly taste fish oil. Very unpleasant.

Kevin F

Posted by Reviewer1286120 on Oct 09, 2007

This is by far the best value in high potency fish oil. My joints feel better, my dry flaky skin is controlled. I dread running out!

Saving my life

Posted by Reviewer2708992 on Apr 27, 2006

When I started taking this (4 in the AM and 4 in the PM), I thought it would help my rheumatoid arthritis. Little did I know I would be able to stop taking my Adderall XR within 2 weeks. I am AFRAID to be without my RX-Omega3 Factors. It has given me back my body AND my mind!!

Certified free of contaminants

Posted by Reviewer2260303 on Nov 17, 2007

This just works for me. It helps with Crohn's and helps protect neurons, plus it's good for the heart

Best Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer1589205 on Jan 05, 2008

Been using this product for about 1 year. Notice in my skin so must be good for the inside!

A must have..

Posted by Reviewer2266886 on Mar 02, 2008

While I'm believe that the jury is still out on most supplements. That is not at all how I feel about fish oil. I take it, my HDL increases, I don't take it, my HDL decreases. It's that simple. I've started and stopped several times and always with the same results. As for Natural Factors specifically, I did some looking around when I considered adding fish oil to my diet. I liked what I saw about Natural Factors and have been using it since. So, would I recommend it. You bet!

RxOmega-3 Factors

Posted by Reviewer2917759 on Nov 08, 2007

Great product. I have some arthritis problems in my upper and lower back and have had less problems since I started to use this product.