• Check out the larger, more economical size of RX-Omega!
    iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Natural Factors every month.
  • Customer Ratings

Best Value of All fish oils

Posted by Katherine on Aug 25, 2009

No other fish oil pricing can touch the value of this based on price per mg EPA/DHA per 1000 mg capsule. And b/c it's a best seller at iherb, you know it's fresh - never rancid.

Burped Up Fish Oil!!

Posted by Reviewer2088152 on Apr 24, 2007

I used this product as directed and was not impressed with burping up nasty tasting fish oil! YUCKY!! I have begun Twinlab's NKO Krill Oil and love using this product to receive, which also delivers EFA's without having to burp up Fish Oil!

Needs Lemon Oil-Fishy Burps!

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Jan 18, 2008

This would be a decent product if it did not repeat on me like a Howitzer. I previously used a product from Nordic Naturals that had lemon oil in it and never repeated on me. I tried this one because it is cheaper but I'm going back to the other product or perhaps Arctic Pure which also has the lemon oil in it. All Fish Oil products should really have the lemon oil in it-it does wonders for digesting the stuff.

cannot take this

Posted by Reviewer1314438 on Oct 24, 2007

I cannot take this. Shortly after taking it I start burping and constantly taste fish oil. Very unpleasant.

Rancid!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2818474 on Mar 30, 2010

I've been using this brand for well over a year now -taking 4 per day. I thought it was a great bargain (after using Nordic Naturals). I've started to notice more and more unpleasant "fishy burps". I bit into a capsule and it smelled and tasted horrible! This is rancid! (google rancid fish oil). I can't believe I have been putting this into my body. It took 2 washings to get the smell off my hand. It was THAT bad.

Omega 3 fish oil, Natural Factors Pharmaceutical grade

Posted by Reviewer2275318 on Nov 11, 2008

This is a pure, unadulterated fish oil with vital anti-inflammatory and immune-supportive properties. My practitioner tested it for purity and it easily passed the test!

Best fish oil for best price!

Posted by Reviewer2843793 on Jan 03, 2009

I wouldn't go a day with this product. Great for mental, emotional, and physical health. Plus, great price!

Kevin F

Posted by Reviewer1286120 on Oct 09, 2007

This is by far the best value in high potency fish oil. My joints feel better, my dry flaky skin is controlled. I dread running out!

Saving my life

Posted by Reviewer2708992 on Apr 27, 2006

When I started taking this (4 in the AM and 4 in the PM), I thought it would help my rheumatoid arthritis. Little did I know I would be able to stop taking my Adderall XR within 2 weeks. I am AFRAID to be without my RX-Omega3 Factors. It has given me back my body AND my mind!!

Certified free of contaminants

Posted by Reviewer2260303 on Nov 17, 2007

This just works for me. It helps with Crohn's and helps protect neurons, plus it's good for the heart