Natural Factors, Rx Omega-3 Factors, EPA 400 mg / DHA 200 mg, 120 Softgels

doctor happy w/ results

Posted by Reviewer2194583 on Jul 14, 2006

I have mild high blood pressure and was not happy with the RX I was taking, did not like the side effects. Since taking the oil, I have begun to decrease the dosage of the RX w/the intention of discontinuing it completely. The side effects of the oil, my R.A. is also becoming more controlable. Don't want to be without Natural Factors fish oil.

Best Value of All fish oils

Posted by Katherine on Aug 25, 2009

No other fish oil pricing can touch the value of this based on price per mg EPA/DHA per 1000 mg capsule. And b/c it's a best seller at iherb, you know it's fresh - never rancid.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3167070 on Nov 22, 2008

My blood tests confirm the lipid lowering effect of this supplement.I take 3 in the morning with 2 red yeast rice capsules(600 mg each) and the same regiment at night.My cholesterol came down 54 points!Lipitor eat your heart out!!

Burped Up Fish Oil!!

Posted by Reviewer2088152 on Apr 24, 2007

I used this product as directed and was not impressed with burping up nasty tasting fish oil! YUCKY!! I have begun Twinlab's NKO Krill Oil and love using this product to receive, which also delivers EFA's without having to burp up Fish Oil!

Needs Lemon Oil-Fishy Burps!

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Jan 18, 2008

This would be a decent product if it did not repeat on me like a Howitzer. I previously used a product from Nordic Naturals that had lemon oil in it and never repeated on me. I tried this one because it is cheaper but I'm going back to the other product or perhaps Arctic Pure which also has the lemon oil in it. All Fish Oil products should really have the lemon oil in it-it does wonders for digesting the stuff.