Natural Factors, Rx Omega-3 Factors, 630 mg, 240 Softgels

4.5 out of 5 based on 1997 reviews

Low quality

Posted by Reviewer1180306 From Australia on Jul 23, 2012

The oil inside tastes rancid. Pharmaceutic grade my buttocks!!

Rancid fish burps

Posted by 4743224431410592681 on Jul 15, 2012

Since it had such high reviews, I tried it. I've had cheaper fish oils, but this one is so rancid!! I never get fish burps and I got my first one...and it tasted rancid. Never going to buy it again. I wonder why it's so popular... すごく臭いです・・こんなに臭うフィッシュオイルは初めてです。体に悪そうです・・

Fishy

Posted by Reviewer2372279 From California on Apr 20, 2011

I have had other 'Pharmaceutical Grade' fish oil that that was not 'fishy' smelling when I burped. I really cannot take this stuff w/o this happening. My understanding is that is the point of 'pharmaceutical grade.' Not happy. Bought 2 large bottles.

Safe for pregnant mums - No mercury!

Posted by NaturalMum From Australia on May 16, 2013

Whilst this product is a little expensive, its strength is good and mostly importantly safe to use in pregnancy because it seems to be the only fish oil out there that is specifically mercury free! Not that you want to be consuming mercury anyway but one less things for expectant mums to worry about. Since using fish oil my back problems have gradually disappeared and an old knee injury that has always bothered me is noticably better. I've always used fish oil for the effect on my concentration, I notice if I stop taking it I get distracted more easily and my thinking is less sharp. Due to mercury content in most fish oils I didn't take it at the beginning of pregnancy but soon after finding this my "pregnancy brain" all but disappeared!! I highly recommend this supplement Please click 'yes' if you found this helpful and click my NaturalMum link above for more reviews on natural beauty products, vitamins and supplements.

worst for burping fish tast

Posted by Reviewer1372616 From California on Apr 01, 2013

I have been using fish oil caps for a long time now. I tried this one on a reccomdation of Iherb, found that this is the worst one for burping up fish oil and tast. and cannot get taste out for some time. went back to the Krill fish oil tabs that do not do this nearly as bad or at all. waste of money use the Krill fish oil. unless you like fish oil taste.