July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Natural Factors, Rx Omega-3 Factors, 630 mg, 240 Softgels

4.5 out of 5 based on 1986 reviews

Best fish oil on the market

Posted by Reviewer3060990 on Dec 13, 2010

This fish oil is the best one on the market. I have noticed better skin, better blood pressure on it in just 2 weeks time.

recomended

Posted by Reviewer1518159 on Dec 18, 2010

these capsules help with getting rid of joint pain and make you feel more energetic. thomas-uk

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer3259265 on Mar 16, 2010

These are the best and safest you can buy for the money, and iHerb has the best prices in my experience. My brother teases me and my mom (who is an MD and recommended this brand to me) about fish oil, because he says we claim it can cure everything. Not so-- but because it's a great anti-inflammatory, it does tend to improve all kinds of functions (and can improve mood). I take 3 of these daily and my tension headaches have gone from 2-3/week to 1-2/month. A week or two after I ran out of the fish oil the headaches started coming back with a vengeance. My life is better when I have a fridge full!

RxOmega-3 Factors EPA 400

Posted by Reviewer2390870 on Nov 30, 2009

Started using Natural Factors RxOmega 3 Factors for heart health and noticed it significantly helped joints as well, particularly an arthritic knee. (Didn't realize that was what was helping my knee until I took my arthritic dog to the vet who suggested Omega 3 might help her.)

John B. in Lewes, DE

Posted by Reviewer1676566 on Jan 30, 2009

Great price. Has helped with my cholesterol and with my joints. I know give it to my labrador for her hips. Take it with food, because there will be some "fish burps".