mr

Posted by Reviewer2022337 on May 23, 2008

great product.it has helped me to get rid of my blood pressure prescription pills

Hy

Posted by Reviewer1463846 on Jul 25, 2008

excelent

Anticoagulation effect.

Posted by Reviewer2289615 on Aug 07, 2008

I am on warfarin for a hypercoaguable state and I have taken fish oil from Wallyworld for many years with no noticable impact on my INR (INR is a measure of the clotting time of the blood). Once I started taking this brand of fish oil, my clotting time increased dramatically and I had to reduce my warfarin intake to keep from getting "too thin". The fact that these are standardized and pharmacuetical grade means I can safely adjust my wafarin intake and replace some of it with natural fish oil. I also recently tried the "ultra-pure" prescription fish oil product called "Lovaza" for a month or so and it did not affect my clotting time like this fish oil did. This is only my experience and certainly does not directly prove anything about the quality of this product but since I take fish oil to prevent clotting problems, it seems like a positive observation to me.

Natural Factors, RxOmega-3 Factors, EPA 400 mg/DHA 200 mg, 240 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer3309928 on Aug 17, 2008

Appears good for the price

Natural Factors, RXOmega-3 Factors

Posted by Reviewer1144668 on Aug 17, 2008

I take 4 softgels of this Natural Factors product on a daily basis. This product is a great value regarding its potency and quality. Keep this product in your inventory.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1820561 on Aug 27, 2008

I trust Natural Factors brand, and this product has helped my husband lower his cholesterol. Thanks to iHerb's good prices and great service!

no fish burps and actually makes me burp less

Posted by Reviewer2514980 on Aug 29, 2008

I used to burp all the time (usually always after I eat dinner and randomly at home automatically) before Istarted taking fish oil 2 weeks ago, so I had to mention that. I like this fish oil and it does not have a bad aftertaste and it is like a regular supplement for me. I take it, feel good, brain feels good, and thats it. thank you iherb=)

Still the best around for the money!

Posted by Reviewer2335860 on Sep 04, 2008

Have been using for two years and the quality has remained consistent. Don't see a better deal on a better product out there.

Natural Factors RxOmega-3 FactorsEPA400