Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Natural Factors, Rx Omega-3 Factors, 630 mg, 240 Softgels

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer3259265 on Mar 16, 2010

These are the best and safest you can buy for the money, and iHerb has the best prices in my experience. My brother teases me and my mom (who is an MD and recommended this brand to me) about fish oil, because he says we claim it can cure everything. Not so-- but because it's a great anti-inflammatory, it does tend to improve all kinds of functions (and can improve mood). I take 3 of these daily and my tension headaches have gone from 2-3/week to 1-2/month. A week or two after I ran out of the fish oil the headaches started coming back with a vengeance. My life is better when I have a fridge full!

PREVENTS HEART ARRHYTHMIAS

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Dec 28, 2009

I had heart arythmeas and have a family history of heart problems. I was deeply concern that my heart would start deteriorating and I was awfully terrified. I consulted my Doctors about the matter and they told me my heart was within normal range and did not warrent ANY help. I told them it terrified me but they had the approach to let it continue without helping it. A co-worker at work who had the same issue told me he started taking Omega 3-6-9 and recommended I try it. I was willing to do what it takes to keep my heart healthy, I bought this Omega 3-6-9 product and the first night after taking this, I had no more arrhythmias!!! I am now a true believer of Omega 3-6-9 and won't be without it. I give all the glory to God for helping me find a solution. Excellent product and great price. I hope you found this information helpful and please click YES. I want to let people know this really works. Thanks.

John B. in Lewes, DE

Posted by Reviewer1676566 on Jan 30, 2009

Great price. Has helped with my cholesterol and with my joints. I know give it to my labrador for her hips. Take it with food, because there will be some "fish burps".

oil caps

Posted by Reviewer2724576 on Aug 18, 2008

I give them to my dogs..good for their coats and joints

Aching joints

Posted by Reviewer2444347 on Feb 17, 2007

My joints used to ache all the time especially in the morning. After taking this fish oil all the aches have gone away. I feel great and will continue to take this product for the rest of my life.