New To iHerb?

Natural Factors, Rx Omega-3 Factors, 630 mg, 240 Softgels

4.5 out of 5 based on 2072 reviews

HDL's frm 45 to 70

Posted by Reviewer1370308 on Sep 13, 2007

My HDL's-the good cholesterol went from 45(borderline) to 70 fantastic, to quote my dr. I take 2/ day.

Order early so you don't run out!

Posted by Reviewer2750513 on Oct 10, 2007

We are using this product as part of our treatment for ADHD in our 11 year old. When we ran out, we didn't give it much thought. After just a short time, her mood swings and hyperactivity were back in full force. We've had great results with Omega-3 supplementation and have learned not to let this one slip by without reordering. Great value and price for this EPA/DHA strenght and ratio

Effective product/great value

Posted by Reviewer2373286 on Jul 08, 2007

I started using this product to relieve the pain of a torn rotator cuff. It works very effectively. I know because every so often, I forget to take them and the pain returns with a vengence. I have also noticed the energy and mood leveling. Virginia Bailey

Great product, great price

Posted by Reviewer3142443 on Mar 24, 2007

I buy the 240-gels pack for my mother, who has got rheumatoid arthritis. It has relieved her of inflammation and pain. Now she stocks it up religiously.

RxOmega-3 Factors

Posted by Reviewer1385031 on Oct 30, 2007

I started taking Omega-3 April 2007 for migraines. I don't have the words to tell you how my life has changed. I've gone from two/three migrains a week to two/three a month if that many! Thank you!