Natural Factors, RxOmega-3 Factors Help Keep Me Healthy

Posted by Reviewer2620142 on May 31, 2010

I used to get bronchitis a few times a year. Now, taking Omega-3's, I never get a cold that turns into bronchitis. Also, I love that iHerb sells in such a large bottle-240 softgels and at a great price!! Thanks!!!

review of fish oils

Posted by Reviewer2621002 on Jun 09, 2009

excellent product and recommended by a friend who is a physicist and tested numerous products on the market for quality and purity. My triglycerides went down almost 100 points since taking the gelcaps. I take 4 softgels a night.

RxOmega-3 Factors

Posted by Reviewer2650961 on Oct 09, 2008

Wow, Great item at very reasonable price. Can't beat this!!!

5 Star

Posted by Reviewer2598316 on Mar 25, 2009

A-ok

want health

Posted by Reviewer2601727 on Sep 04, 2009

super product and what we all need

This have a lot of EPA/DHA - Leste en anbefaling

Posted by lillanne on Aug 23, 2014

So desided to try this one out. I have been taking Omega 3 for years - between 3 to 6 g each day. I am a lot better in my body. I dont have so much pain, but it is not easy to tell if it is the Omega working or not. I do a lot of other things, as exercising. But I do believe Omega is a must. Leste en anbefaling av denne Omega 3 anbefalt av Dr. Murray og at det viktigste å se etter var inneholdet av EPA/DHA og har siden tatt 3 av disse hver dag. Mye helsekost tar jeg fordi jeg har lest om det og tror på det, og virkningen kan man jo egentlig ikke vite så mye om. Jeg vet ikke om det hjelper mot smerter i musklene, men syns jeg har blitt bedre med årene, selv om det kan skyldes andre ting. Men vet at Omega er bra for mange andre ting. Syns også prisen er bra for 240 tabletter.

Very good

Posted by FinnishWoods on Oct 23, 2012

My family has been using these for a long time and I've ordered them several times for my morher and mother-in-law as well. Good price.

Incredible product, incredible value

Posted by Reviewer2609561 on Oct 25, 2010

I really appreciate Natural Factors quality and this fish oil product is exceptional in it's value! Fish oil is so important for our health--to many benefits to list here! This product is awesome.

Posted by Reviewer2611949 on Apr 06, 2010