July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Natural Factors, Rx Omega-3 Factors, 630 mg, 240 Softgels

4.5 out of 5 based on 1994 reviews

Natural Factors, RxOmega-3 factors, EPA400 mg/DHA200mg, 240 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1918664 on May 18, 2011

I already knew all about the above fish oil gels as I have been using them for years, however this was the first time i had used this supplier( iherb.com) , and oh how i wish i had not, as when they were delivered the driver presented me with a custom & excise bill for £26.75 which required paying before he would leave them, i had just run out so felt compelled to pay. BEWARE! T.S.Wallace

Aching joints

Posted by Reviewer2444347 on Feb 17, 2007

My joints used to ache all the time especially in the morning. After taking this fish oil all the aches have gone away. I feel great and will continue to take this product for the rest of my life.

PREVENTS HEART ARRHYTHMIAS

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Dec 28, 2009

I had heart arythmeas and have a family history of heart problems. I was deeply concern that my heart would start deteriorating and I was awfully terrified. I consulted my Doctors about the matter and they told me my heart was within normal range and did not warrent ANY help. I told them it terrified me but they had the approach to let it continue without helping it. A co-worker at work who had the same issue told me he started taking Omega 3-6-9 and recommended I try it. I was willing to do what it takes to keep my heart healthy, I bought this Omega 3-6-9 product and the first night after taking this, I had no more arrhythmias!!! I am now a true believer of Omega 3-6-9 and won't be without it. I give all the glory to God for helping me find a solution. Excellent product and great price. I hope you found this information helpful and please click YES. I want to let people know this really works. Thanks.

Great oil, shame about the gel caps

Posted by Reviewer3099908 on Jul 26, 2009

I suffer from migraine associated vertigo and these gel caps triggered it all off. Apparently they are manufactured with MSG. Whatever it is, I emptied out the oil minus the gel cap and it was fine. It's a very good ratio of DHA:EPA.

fish oil the easy way.

Posted by Reviewer2778741 on Feb 01, 2010

Descent quantity of EPA & DHA. Easy to take.