Thanks!

Posted by 4624224115633891732 on Jun 18, 2013

Thanks!

Best value for high EPA

Posted by KillerBunny on Jun 11, 2013

I started taking this stuff as a "self experimentation" project to see effects of high EPA on mood (google it). This was the best value I had found, and in higher doses (8 caps a day), they do help with mood. Great value.

Natural Factors, RxOmega-3 Factors, EPA 400 mg/DHA 200 mg, 240 Softgels (NFS-35491)

Posted by 4664468449266970051 on Jun 11, 2013

Excellent.

High ratio EPA/DHA - Great price

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 29, 2013

Farmaceutical grade fishoil high in EPA/DHA fatty acids. Our diets are deficient in omega-3 fatty acids and have excessive amounts of omega-6 fatty acids. Healthy ratio omega-6 : omega-3 intake is about 2-4 : 1, actual intake is 15 : 1 and higher! Excessive amounts of omega-6 and polyunsaturated fatty acids can cause serious health problems. Omega-3 supplements can be effective to prevent or in case of heart disease, high bloodpressure, diabetes, migraine, joint pain, mental disorders, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis and many more. For me Omega-3 works well for migraine and joint pain. Because of the fishburps I will switch to the Natural Factors Omega-3 enteric coated capsules. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Stomach problems...

Posted by Reviewer2896039 on May 24, 2013

I took it only for 2 weeks. I tried it with drink of with food and the results were the same. I had problems with my stomach. Just not for me...

Safe for pregnant mums - No mercury!

Posted by NaturalMum on May 16, 2013

Whilst this product is a little expensive, its strength is good and mostly importantly safe to use in pregnancy because it seems to be the only fish oil out there that is specifically mercury free! Not that you want to be consuming mercury anyway but one less things for expectant mums to worry about. Since using fish oil my back problems have gradually disappeared and an old knee injury that has always bothered me is noticably better. I've always used fish oil for the effect on my concentration, I notice if I stop taking it I get distracted more easily and my thinking is less sharp. Due to mercury content in most fish oils I didn't take it at the beginning of pregnancy but soon after finding this my "pregnancy brain" all but disappeared!! I highly recommend this supplement Please click 'yes' if you found this helpful and click my NaturalMum link above for more reviews on natural beauty products, vitamins and supplements.

원래 먹던거라..

Posted by 5373002234055623576 on May 09, 2013

두통째 구매입니다~ 다른곳보다 싸고 오메가3 함량도 높아서 좋아요. 알 커서 처음엔 먹기 힘들었는데 꿀떡 삼키고 적응되면 괜찮아요.

Great value for money!

Posted by Reviewer3297207 on Apr 23, 2013

Great value for money!

A must have

Posted by LoseBodyFatBuildMuscle on Apr 22, 2013

I use this product to help improve cognitive function and to be sure I'll get enough omega-3's. Omega-3 also has inflammatory lowering capabilities, my mother who has rheumatic symptoms experience and improvement in her attempt to lowering joint pains.

Good Quality

Posted by ALaRose on Apr 16, 2013

Baby Mama eats it. Comes from the motherland. Must be good. The only nonvegetarian oil that would be better is krill oil.