Natural Factors, RxOmega-3 Omega 3 oils

Posted by Reviewer2740689 on Jan 15, 2008

Simply the best value for highest levels of EPA and DHA in one capsule

A fine fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2646180 on Feb 05, 2008

High in Omegas, this fish oil is affordable and effective. I take fish oil to help regulate my mood and it seems to work quite well. :) The Softgels go down easy. There is a mild fishy taste when I burp, but, that's the same with every brand I've tried. Thus far, I'm quite satisfied with this product. I've consumed almost 4 bottles in the past months with no complaints.

fish pills

Posted by Reviewer2501281 on Feb 18, 2008

WE are very pleased with the iherb and that promptness that they have with getting your order to you. I will recommend them to all my friends.

Natural Factors, RxOmega-3 Factors Phar Grade Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1490655 on Feb 22, 2008

This is a winner! I am a big fan of Dr. Michael Murray who recommended them to me. It's in the news,very healthy to take and pharm-grade is more potent than regular fish oil.

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Feb 26, 2008

Very good for anyone suffering from psoriasis - helps the skin heal, a family relation swears by it.

RIGHT DOSE, GOOD SIZE, EXCELLENT PRICE

Posted by Reviewer3195040 on Feb 27, 2008

I WAS USING THAT BEFORE IS GREAT AND PRICE IS VERY GOOD, VERY VERY RECOMENDABLE AN AFFORDABLE

Natural Factors, RXOmega-3 factors

Posted by Reviewer1328825 on Feb 28, 2008

Since taking omega-3 for several years, I have seen great improvement in my Cholesterol numbers. Triglycerides are much better. I would recommend these a part of a cholesterol management program.

Rxomega 3 Factors fish oil

Posted by Reviewer3071011 on Feb 28, 2008

I really like these...no fish burps... We are not big fans of eating fish...so these help fill in the gaps.

Mrs. Linda L. Viall

Posted by Reviewer2928925 on Mar 04, 2008

I do not worry about getting a "fake" fish oil capsule from you. some of them have so little fish oil that I do not know how they get away with calling it that.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2704668 on Nov 28, 2007

I've been using this product for a few weeks as an anti-inflammatory and it's been working well for me! There is no after taste after taking the softgels. It's a great product!