July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Natural Factors, Rx Omega-3 Factors, 630 mg, 240 Softgels

4.5 out of 5 based on 1992 reviews

worst for burping fish tast

Posted by Reviewer1372616 on Apr 01, 2013

I have been using fish oil caps for a long time now. I tried this one on a reccomdation of Iherb, found that this is the worst one for burping up fish oil and tast. and cannot get taste out for some time. went back to the Krill fish oil tabs that do not do this nearly as bad or at all. waste of money use the Krill fish oil. unless you like fish oil taste.

Rancid

Posted by Hypatia on Jun 30, 2013

The capsules seem to consider rancid fish oil. I got fishy burps and cut one open in order to make sure the gelcaps were okay, they were not. I contacted Natural Factors to see if they were willing to take it back or answer my questions, they only referred back to iherb. iherb itself refused to respond to the issue that this product was rancid. I take a different fish oil in liquid form, 1 tsp twice per day with no problems.

I think everybody should take fish oil or something similar for brain and cardiovascular health

Posted by good-day on Apr 20, 2014

For brain peak performance, sharp memory, cardiovascular health, etc. I think everybody should take good quality fish oil or similar products unless you have access to clean uncontaminated deep ocean oily fish that is low in mercury and other pollutants. Never eat farmed fish which are fed with antibiotics,growth hormones and synthetic "nutrients". After I finish Natural Factors I may try a different brand. In addition to fish oil, I am also taking spirulina, nattokinase and CocoCardio and I have written reviews for these products as well. You are welcome to check them out on my product review page (good-day).

This have a lot of EPA/DHA

Posted by lillanne on Apr 04, 2012

So desided to try this one out. I have been taking Omega 3 for years - between 3 to 6 g each day. I am a lot better in my body. I dont have so much pain, but it is not easy to tell if it is the Omega working or not. I do a lot of other things, as exercising. But I do believe Omega is a must.

Great product, value for money

Posted by Reviewer3185831 on Dec 14, 2011

All my family take this Omega-3. We have more energy and love it!