CALIDAD DUDOSA

Posted by Reviewer2459816 on Jul 22, 2013

TIENE UN GUSTO MUY PECULIAR COMO A GOMA ESTO HACE QUE DUDE DE SU CALIDAD

dreadful service

Posted by Reviewer2272546 on Jan 11, 2013

Great product but i won't be ordering it again from iherb to save money. International shipping and handling is apparently free over a certain amount. Don't be fooled. I had my order shipped to the UK and had custom duties of the equivalent of $25.00 I had no choice in paying this. The post office held my package until I paid the custom duties. I would never have ordered knowing this. For anyone using this service to ship internationally, think again. When I contacted iherb they said it's nothing to do with them. Read the tiny print before ordering is my advice.

Fish Smell

Posted by Reviewer2744761 on Jan 11, 2008

Have used this brand for several years; however, the last bottles received around Dec. 2007 contain capsules that smell very fishy! I would avoid this product until the issue is resolved.

( Linguage Portuguese/Brazil ) * Cápsulas grudadas

Posted by 4821183553581255571 on Jul 24, 2013

Após abrir o frasco notei que as cápsulas estavam todas grudadas uma a outra.Estou tendo dificuldade de soltá-las.Vou ter que cortar o frasco,retirar todas e,soltar uma a uma para poder fazer o uso do produto.É a primeira vez que uso este produto,sempre procurei consumir similares brasileiros,que pelo menos as cápsulas vêm desprendidas uma da outra.Resolvi adquirir este produto em virtude da quantidade de EPA/DHA constante no produto,que é maior que nos similares brasileiros,mas sinceramente,não imaginei que seria tão difícil retiar uma simples cápsula do frasco. Atenciosamente.

Eeeww....I have fishy burps after taking it!

Posted by 4698052656414767286 on Jan 07, 2014

I am totally unimpressed with this brand of fish oil. It is low quality oil and probably rancid. I used to get my omega fix from Nordic Naturals which is by far the best in quality, purity and taste. Of course Nordic brand is much more expensive but well worth every cent unlike this one. I'm giving up on this one even if I have almost a whole bottle of it left. I shall stick to my trusted Nordic brand and look no further.

Good Luck

Posted by Reviewer2882372 on Sep 19, 2013

It appears that over a thousand people who purchased this can swallow a golf ball. I can't!!!I'm out thirty bucks but I learn from it. Good luck and Good Health to all you deep throats............

Rancid!!

Posted by Reviewer2596913 on Mar 13, 2014

I bought this product because of the popularity and good reviews, but I wish I never did. This product is really rancid! If you wanna know how rotten fish tastes, buy it...

Gross fishy burps

Posted by 5383777250006082858 on Sep 27, 2014

I agree with those below. Taking this product produces a fishy-taste and smell whenever burping during the day, and this happens throughout the day, hours after taking the product. I have used another fish oil not sold on iHerb, and did not get the gross-tasting and smelling burps. I will find another fish oil.

Low quality, and not enteric coated. Fish burps!

Posted by honestreviews1 on Mar 24, 2014

Low quality, and not enteric coated. Fish burps! Bought this as it was on iHerb specials, and natural factors is a brand I trust. But this really disappointed me. Didn't feel any effects. Now, I'm finishing all my Natural factors fish oil, and will search for a new fish oil.

Allergic reaction

Posted by 4945137378493224638 on Mar 24, 2014

I suffered an allergic reaction to this product. I had never had an allergic reaction before, and I have been taking other brands of fish oil for years (and continue to take other brands without a problem).

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »