Not yet received

Posted by 5531166798242834019 on Sep 13, 2013

Not yet received

There is no such thing as Pharmaceutical Grade

Posted by EdiblyOrganic on Sep 05, 2013

According to Consumer Labs, chromatographic analysis of this product (RxOmega-3 Factors) came up far short of their label claims of EPA and DHA despite their marketing statement that it is "one of the highest potencies of EPA and DHA available". In fact, their product only contains 83.3% of the label claims. It is also one of the more expensive ones on the market. Its claims to be "Pharmaceutical Grade", are completely meaningless because the FDA doesn't grade fish oil, so there's no such thing as "Pharmaceutical Grade". When CL published their test results, the manufacturer asked CL to retest with a different independent lab agreeable to both. CL agreed but insisted that the lab report, whatever it may say, would be published unedited. The manufacturer then backed out and refused the test unless the independent report could be redacted or edited. Beware and do your research!. If my review has been helpful to you, please click on the 'yes' link down below. ;)

Bad delivery

Posted by Reviewer2708766 on Aug 13, 2013

Item has not arrived. Never had any delivery issue before. But this time, they said that address can't be found.

( Linguage Portuguese/Brazil ) * Cápsulas grudadas

Posted by 4821183553581255571 on Jul 24, 2013

Após abrir o frasco notei que as cápsulas estavam todas grudadas uma a outra.Estou tendo dificuldade de soltá-las.Vou ter que cortar o frasco,retirar todas e,soltar uma a uma para poder fazer o uso do produto.É a primeira vez que uso este produto,sempre procurei consumir similares brasileiros,que pelo menos as cápsulas vêm desprendidas uma da outra.Resolvi adquirir este produto em virtude da quantidade de EPA/DHA constante no produto,que é maior que nos similares brasileiros,mas sinceramente,não imaginei que seria tão difícil retiar uma simples cápsula do frasco. Atenciosamente.

CALIDAD DUDOSA

Posted by Reviewer2459816 on Jul 22, 2013

TIENE UN GUSTO MUY PECULIAR COMO A GOMA ESTO HACE QUE DUDE DE SU CALIDAD

Rancid

Posted by Hypatia on Jun 30, 2013

The capsules seem to consider rancid fish oil. I got fishy burps and cut one open in order to make sure the gelcaps were okay, they were not. I contacted Natural Factors to see if they were willing to take it back or answer my questions, they only referred back to iherb. iherb itself refused to respond to the issue that this product was rancid. I take a different fish oil in liquid form, 1 tsp twice per day with no problems.

Stomach problems...

Posted by Reviewer2896039 on May 24, 2013

I took it only for 2 weeks. I tried it with drink of with food and the results were the same. I had problems with my stomach. Just not for me...

worst for burping fish tast

Posted by Reviewer1372616 on Apr 01, 2013

I have been using fish oil caps for a long time now. I tried this one on a reccomdation of Iherb, found that this is the worst one for burping up fish oil and tast. and cannot get taste out for some time. went back to the Krill fish oil tabs that do not do this nearly as bad or at all. waste of money use the Krill fish oil. unless you like fish oil taste.

dreadful service

Posted by Reviewer2272546 on Jan 11, 2013

Great product but i won't be ordering it again from iherb to save money. International shipping and handling is apparently free over a certain amount. Don't be fooled. I had my order shipped to the UK and had custom duties of the equivalent of $25.00 I had no choice in paying this. The post office held my package until I paid the custom duties. I would never have ordered knowing this. For anyone using this service to ship internationally, think again. When I contacted iherb they said it's nothing to do with them. Read the tiny print before ordering is my advice.

Low quality

Posted by Reviewer1180306 on Jul 23, 2012

The oil inside tastes rancid. Pharmaceutic grade my buttocks!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »