Great with some reservations

Posted by Reviewer1972984 on Feb 16, 2010

For dogs - absolutely great for sry itchy skin For myself suffering from rheumatpid, fibromyalgia and depression, this has done wonders for my joints and mood..As a woman i get to like the fact that my skin, hair and nails look so better and healthy after intake. For my husband who has high triglycerides, he started only recently. He hates the burp. If his cholestrol level goes down he might stick to this otherwise i will have to make him try fish/flax combo which i have taken with no fish burps. Wonderful product on the whole for many purposes. Thanks!

Omega 3 Natural Factors

Posted by Reviewer1267499 on Jun 27, 2011

They work great, it leaves no fishy after taste.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1971715 on Jan 14, 2009

Have been taking this product for many months. Used Carlson's for years but find this product to be even better. Very cost effective and overall outstanding product.

Fishy burps and not as good as others

Posted by Reviewer1540220 on Aug 29, 2011

Tried these because they were more affordable, but they did not work as well for me as other products that were more expensive. I will go back to my Life Extension Super Omega-3 EPA/DHA with Sesame Lignans & Olive Fruit Extract!!!

Rancid!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2818474 on Mar 30, 2010

I've been using this brand for well over a year now -taking 4 per day. I thought it was a great bargain (after using Nordic Naturals). I've started to notice more and more unpleasant "fishy burps". I bit into a capsule and it smelled and tasted horrible! This is rancid! (google rancid fish oil). I can't believe I have been putting this into my body. It took 2 washings to get the smell off my hand. It was THAT bad.

Effective and Odorless Fish Oil

Posted by RubiesHealth on Oct 08, 2012

This is one of my favorite fish oils. Even if I do burp after consuming this with a meal, it smells of seaweed, not fish. Both EPA and DHA are derivatives of Omega3 fatty acid. DHA is popularly used to support brain health. EPA, being higher in the metabolic pathway is capable of converting to DHA and/or to the beneficial eicosanoids PG-3 prostaglandins and LT-5 Leukotrienes. Thus this EPA:DHA 2:1 ratio is beneficial for heart, lung, joints, eye, and brain health.

High ratio EPA/DHA - Great price

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 29, 2013

Farmaceutical grade fishoil high in EPA/DHA fatty acids. Our diets are deficient in omega-3 fatty acids and have excessive amounts of omega-6 fatty acids. Healthy ratio omega-6 : omega-3 intake is about 2-4 : 1, actual intake is 15 : 1 and higher! Excessive amounts of omega-6 and polyunsaturated fatty acids can cause serious health problems. Omega-3 supplements can be effective to prevent or in case of heart disease, high bloodpressure, diabetes, migraine, joint pain, mental disorders, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis and many more. For me Omega-3 works well for migraine and joint pain. Because of the fishburps I will switch to the Natural Factors Omega-3 enteric coated capsules. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

RxOmega-3 softgels

Posted by Reviewer2346901 on Nov 27, 2007

The product has a distinct odor in the bottle, not fishy, but noticeable. Does not bother me, but others don't like it.

Natural Factors, RxOmega-3 Factors, EPA 400 mg/DHA 200 mg

Posted by Reviewer2143680 on Aug 11, 2010

Will not re-order these capsules. Having fishy burbs everytime I take these them. Going to try certain (liquid) fish oils instead now.

Stomach problems...

Posted by Reviewer2896039 on May 24, 2013

I took it only for 2 weeks. I tried it with drink of with food and the results were the same. I had problems with my stomach. Just not for me...