I am pleased

Posted by 4761925365007644194 on Feb 15, 2014

Just a huge bank! We had enough for the whole family.

Brain Function

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on Sep 16, 2009

I've heard and read a lot about the importance of the Omega-3 oils. It was recommended to me by my MD to protect my brain when I was going through chemotherapy. It was recommended by an MD for brain function in my developmentally delayed relative who suffers from epilepsy. It was recommended by my teenager's psychiatrist, to help with her brain function. And so on. With all members of the family taking this product, cost is an important factor. And with Natural Factors' large bottle of 240 softgels, we're getting good value for our money.

I highly recommend this product

Posted by Reviewer2062206 on Oct 14, 2007

This is such a high grade product. I always feel confident in ordering fish oil thru you, it's always fresh.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2063189 on Sep 09, 2009

Been ordering this for a couple of years fr Iherb. Increaed my husband's HDL by over 10 points.

Lowered my triglycerides and improved my eye health

Posted by Reviewer1964258 on Aug 20, 2010

My triglycerides are rock bottom according to my blood tests (near the lower end of the normal range). My eyes seem more lubricated and deeper in colour and I find that they refocus better. I take 2 pills daily.

it's OK

Posted by 4756371713091830710 on Dec 13, 2014

my mama love it

Improved Blood Tests

Posted by Reviewer1981160 on Jan 18, 2014

I was surprised upon a review of my most recent blood tests since I switched to this brand. C Reactive Protein had changed for the better. The only change I had made in my supplements and diet was changing to this Omega 3 and adding Super Primrose by Now Foods. Love that I was able to see scientific proof!

Paramedic

Posted by Reviewer1981638 on Mar 12, 2008

This is an excellent product"RxOmega-3 Factors" . Iherb's website is fantastic. Ordering and shipping was effortless. Very reasonable in the cost of the product and also in shipping cost. Shipping was fast, it took about 3 to 4 days to reach me in South Florida. I will be ordering from them again. Great website.

top quality product

Posted by Reviewer1985459 on Aug 21, 2010

This is a top quality Omega 3!

Natural Factors, RX Omega-3 Factors, EPA 400 mg/DHA 200 mg, 240 softgels

Posted by Reviewer1988938 on Jan 06, 2009

Great product. Can be taken once a day or more as needed. Good price for larger amount.