So Far So Good

Posted by Reviewer2772494 on Dec 13, 2008

I am using this together with Flax Oil softgels. Seems to be helping in reducing the overall bloatedness of my body.

Fish Oil for all- Free from heavy metals.

Posted by Reviewer3134058 on Dec 14, 2008

Taken 3 times daily (with a niacin supplement), this has dropped my LDL below 120 and Triglycerides to virtually zero, while raising HDL to about 75. I would recommend this to anyone seeking to avoid the "trap" of side-effect ridden hyper-cholesterol medicines which in the end provide minimal benefits, at high price. Even my physician is a convert.

Pharmaceutical grade fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2393902 on Dec 19, 2008

I take it 6x daily! I believe it helps my immune system, as I haven't been ill in years!

Great source of EPA

Posted by Reviewer3034760 on Aug 25, 2008

This is the best product for the money, as far as fish oil goes. The EPA is quite high, which really seems to help my nerves (I take 4/day). Also, I've been taking this for about a year now, and all of my labs (I get my triglycerides and cholesterol checked quite often) look very good. The few times that I have had to go w/o these for a little while, due to not ordering in time, I have definitely noticed a difference with increased joint pain.

lea evron

Posted by Reviewer1488648 on Aug 19, 2008

we use it for a long time and we are very satisfied and so is our doctor

Best of the Best

Posted by Reviewer3031934 on Aug 19, 2008

Three a day every day for over 2 years...Eating fish is important but given the state of the toxins that fish ingest and pass along, it's safer to use a quality pharmaceutical grade product to get the omega 3 oils. Dr.Murrays is a quality product that I have come to trust.

Great fish oil.

Posted by Reviewer3015155 on Aug 19, 2008

Love this product.

What an amazing product

Posted by Reviewer2170867 on Oct 03, 2008

I wish you could get it OTC in Australia

jwh

Posted by Reviewer1899485 on Oct 07, 2008

Great product, great price, really help's with my arthritis.

Very Good Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1757437 on Oct 08, 2008

I like this product and have ordered it going on for two years now. I take it at night because it makes me burp fish taste, but none the less it is a good product and worth the money.