Natural Factors, Rx Omega-3 Factors, 630 mg, 240 Softgels

Great Product-Natural Factors

Posted by Reviewer2324332 on May 23, 2008

I trust that I am receiving all benefits from my Rx Omega-3Factors. I love the fact that I am receiving the quanity of 240 softgels at once, for convenience and price range. I am familiar with the producer of this product, therefore these are reasons I come back

Best value for a high-quality product

Posted by Reviewer2186058 on May 23, 2008

I take 3 capsules/day on the advice of my doctor, and so does my husband, so we use a 240 count bottle in less than 2 months. This is the best value I've found for such a high-quality product. Very effective for arthritis symptoms. No fishy aftertaste.

mr

Posted by Reviewer2022337 on May 23, 2008

great product.it has helped me to get rid of my blood pressure prescription pills

Hy

Posted by Reviewer1463846 on Jul 25, 2008

excelent

Anticoagulation effect.

Posted by Reviewer2289615 on Aug 07, 2008

I am on warfarin for a hypercoaguable state and I have taken fish oil from Wallyworld for many years with no noticable impact on my INR (INR is a measure of the clotting time of the blood). Once I started taking this brand of fish oil, my clotting time increased dramatically and I had to reduce my warfarin intake to keep from getting "too thin". The fact that these are standardized and pharmacuetical grade means I can safely adjust my wafarin intake and replace some of it with natural fish oil. I also recently tried the "ultra-pure" prescription fish oil product called "Lovaza" for a month or so and it did not affect my clotting time like this fish oil did. This is only my experience and certainly does not directly prove anything about the quality of this product but since I take fish oil to prevent clotting problems, it seems like a positive observation to me.