July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Natural Factors, Rx Omega-3 Factors, 630 mg, 240 Softgels

4.5 out of 5 based on 1982 reviews
Reviews 5-star

More alert

Posted by QuirkyMissy on Aug 09, 2012

My husband and I have been taking this for 3 months now (but stopped because the recent iHerb purchase has not arrive after 3rd weeks and we are out of it), and there has been noticeable improvement in mind alertness. We run our own businesses, and tend to overwork ourselves out. Ever since we start to take this RxOmega-3 Factors, EPA/DHA, we find ourselves able to focus better despite multi-tasking. Not sure if it helps with other areas, but we are continuing to take this.

Extremely fast delivery, top quality

Posted by Reviewer2991705 on Nov 27, 2010

Ordered late on wednesday, received on friday morning. Shipped from the US to the heart of Europe. I don't know how they do it, but iherb did. I'm a student in uni, and I have to say that for the first couple of weeks of taking this I didn't notice any difference. However, now entering my 4th week of taking this, it could be just my imagination of course, but I'm starting to notice a definite improvement in my memory. I also feel more and more positive. Happy even. I cannot recommend this product enough. Everyone should take this, can't beat the price.

I will be taking these daily

Posted by Reviewer1389896 on Feb 05, 2011

After starting to take these my mood started to rise and memory got better. Really good product!

pleased

Posted by annegoggans on Sep 25, 2012

Very pleased with product. Effective, I do reorder on a regular basis and notice changes in skin if I do not take. Other benefits not as immediately noticeable

Best value for high EPA

Posted by KillerBunny on Jun 11, 2013

I started taking this stuff as a "self experimentation" project to see effects of high EPA on mood (google it). This was the best value I had found, and in higher doses (8 caps a day), they do help with mood. Great value.