Natural Factors, Rx Omega-3 Factors, 630 mg, 240 Softgels

4.5 out of 5 based on 1992 reviews

great ratios of DHA/EPA and great price

Posted by Reviewer3355100 From New York on Feb 10, 2007

This has the best ratios and highest amounts of DHA/EPA I've seen. When you buy it in the 240 softgel bulk package it's a great price too!

More alert

Posted by QuirkyMissy From Singapore on Aug 09, 2012

My husband and I have been taking this for 3 months now (but stopped because the recent iHerb purchase has not arrive after 3rd weeks and we are out of it), and there has been noticeable improvement in mind alertness. We run our own businesses, and tend to overwork ourselves out. Ever since we start to take this RxOmega-3 Factors, EPA/DHA, we find ourselves able to focus better despite multi-tasking. Not sure if it helps with other areas, but we are continuing to take this.

very good

Posted by 5414642303070661301 on Sep 09, 2012

It keeps my bowel movement regularly.

Effective and Odorless Fish Oil

Posted by RubiesHealth From Singapore on Oct 08, 2012

This is one of my favorite fish oils. Even if I do burp after consuming this with a meal, it smells of seaweed, not fish. Both EPA and DHA are derivatives of Omega3 fatty acid. DHA is popularly used to support brain health. EPA, being higher in the metabolic pathway is capable of converting to DHA and/or to the beneficial eicosanoids PG-3 prostaglandins and LT-5 Leukotrienes. Thus this EPA:DHA 2:1 ratio is beneficial for heart, lung, joints, eye, and brain health.

High ratio EPA/DHA - Great price

Posted by OrganicGirl From Netherlands on May 29, 2013

Farmaceutical grade fishoil high in EPA/DHA fatty acids. Our diets are deficient in omega-3 fatty acids and have excessive amounts of omega-6 fatty acids. Healthy ratio omega-6 : omega-3 intake is about 2-4 : 1, actual intake is 15 : 1 and higher! Excessive amounts of omega-6 and polyunsaturated fatty acids can cause serious health problems. Omega-3 supplements can be effective to prevent or in case of heart disease, high bloodpressure, diabetes, migraine, joint pain, mental disorders, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis and many more. For me Omega-3 works well for migraine and joint pain. Because of the fishburps I will switch to the Natural Factors Omega-3 enteric coated capsules. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.