dreadful service

Posted by Reviewer2272546 on Jan 11, 2013

Great product but i won't be ordering it again from iherb to save money. International shipping and handling is apparently free over a certain amount. Don't be fooled. I had my order shipped to the UK and had custom duties of the equivalent of $25.00 I had no choice in paying this. The post office held my package until I paid the custom duties. I would never have ordered knowing this. For anyone using this service to ship internationally, think again. When I contacted iherb they said it's nothing to do with them. Read the tiny print before ordering is my advice.

Fish Smell

Posted by Reviewer2744761 on Jan 11, 2008

Have used this brand for several years; however, the last bottles received around Dec. 2007 contain capsules that smell very fishy! I would avoid this product until the issue is resolved.

PREVENTS HEART ARRHYTHMIAS

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Dec 28, 2009

I had heart arythmeas and have a family history of heart problems. I was deeply concern that my heart would start deteriorating and I was awfully terrified. I consulted my Doctors about the matter and they told me my heart was within normal range and did not warrent ANY help. I told them it terrified me but they had the approach to let it continue without helping it. A co-worker at work who had the same issue told me he started taking Omega 3-6-9 and recommended I try it. I was willing to do what it takes to keep my heart healthy, I bought this Omega 3-6-9 product and the first night after taking this, I had no more arrhythmias!!! I am now a true believer of Omega 3-6-9 and won't be without it. I give all the glory to God for helping me find a solution. Excellent product and great price. I hope you found this information helpful and please click YES. I want to let people know this really works. Thanks.

RxOmega-3 Factors EPA 400

Posted by Reviewer2390870 on Nov 30, 2009

Started using Natural Factors RxOmega 3 Factors for heart health and noticed it significantly helped joints as well, particularly an arthritic knee. (Didn't realize that was what was helping my knee until I took my arthritic dog to the vet who suggested Omega 3 might help her.)

Extremely fast delivery, top quality

Posted by Reviewer2991705 on Nov 27, 2010

Ordered late on wednesday, received on friday morning. Shipped from the US to the heart of Europe. I don't know how they do it, but iherb did. I'm a student in uni, and I have to say that for the first couple of weeks of taking this I didn't notice any difference. However, now entering my 4th week of taking this, it could be just my imagination of course, but I'm starting to notice a definite improvement in my memory. I also feel more and more positive. Happy even. I cannot recommend this product enough. Everyone should take this, can't beat the price.

Best quality/price combination

Posted by naposaurus on Oct 06, 2006

I've used this fish oil for over 2 years and had excellent results (better hair, better mood, more energy). Back when I was doing my research, I looked for 3 things: pharmaceutical grade, optimal EPA/DHA dosages, and price. This is the best supplement I found given those three factors... save yourself reading time and get this one. Hands down the best value out there.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer2523062 on Dec 28, 2009

I bought this on a whim because I presently using the NOW 3-6-9 Omegas. I wanted something with more Omega 3's and this one had the highest rating. Not as fishy as other users stated in their review.

I will be taking these daily

Posted by Reviewer1389896 on Feb 05, 2011

After starting to take these my mood started to rise and memory got better. Really good product!

Good Amount and Ratio of EPA-DHA; Pharmaceutical Grade Fish Oil Concentrate

Posted by Reviewer2221114 on Jan 18, 2013

When getting supplements for Omega 3, it is best to choose one that has high concentration of EPA and DHA, and in the ratio of 2:1. Many Omega 3 supplements in the market have low concentration of EPA and DHA, which require you to pop 2 or 3 softgels in order to consume similar amount of EPA and DHA that can be found in 1 softgel of RxOmega-3 Factor. Furthermore, RxOmega-3 Factors is made of pharmaceutical grade fish oil concentrate, so the purity and quality of the source can be assured. Personally, I do not experience any fishy burps. High recommended!

Great Quality at a Good Price

Posted by SteveL on Mar 23, 2013

Omega 3 is essential for heart health and also the brain. Your brain is 60% fat and it needs the good fats.