Natural Factors, Rx Omega-3 Factors, 630 mg, 240 Softgels

4.5 out of 5 based on 2036 reviews

RxOmega-3 softgels

Posted by Reviewer2346901 on Nov 27, 2007

The product has a distinct odor in the bottle, not fishy, but noticeable. Does not bother me, but others don't like it.

dreadful service

Posted by Reviewer2272546 on Jan 11, 2013

Great product but i won't be ordering it again from iherb to save money. International shipping and handling is apparently free over a certain amount. Don't be fooled. I had my order shipped to the UK and had custom duties of the equivalent of $25.00 I had no choice in paying this. The post office held my package until I paid the custom duties. I would never have ordered knowing this. For anyone using this service to ship internationally, think again. When I contacted iherb they said it's nothing to do with them. Read the tiny print before ordering is my advice.

great ratios of DHA/EPA and great price

Posted by Reviewer3355100 on Feb 10, 2007

This has the best ratios and highest amounts of DHA/EPA I've seen. When you buy it in the 240 softgel bulk package it's a great price too!

very good

Posted by 5414642303070661301 on Sep 09, 2012

It keeps my bowel movement regularly.

More alert

Posted by QuirkyMissy on Aug 09, 2012

My husband and I have been taking this for 3 months now (but stopped because the recent iHerb purchase has not arrive after 3rd weeks and we are out of it), and there has been noticeable improvement in mind alertness. We run our own businesses, and tend to overwork ourselves out. Ever since we start to take this RxOmega-3 Factors, EPA/DHA, we find ourselves able to focus better despite multi-tasking. Not sure if it helps with other areas, but we are continuing to take this.