HDL's frm 45 to 70

Posted by Reviewer1370308 on Sep 13, 2007

My HDL's-the good cholesterol went from 45(borderline) to 70 fantastic, to quote my dr. I take 2/ day.

Order early so you don't run out!

Posted by Reviewer2750513 on Oct 10, 2007

We are using this product as part of our treatment for ADHD in our 11 year old. When we ran out, we didn't give it much thought. After just a short time, her mood swings and hyperactivity were back in full force. We've had great results with Omega-3 supplementation and have learned not to let this one slip by without reordering. Great value and price for this EPA/DHA strenght and ratio

Great product, great price

Posted by Reviewer3142443 on Mar 24, 2007

I buy the 240-gels pack for my mother, who has got rheumatoid arthritis. It has relieved her of inflammation and pain. Now she stocks it up religiously.

Effective product/great value

Posted by Reviewer2373286 on Jul 08, 2007

I started using this product to relieve the pain of a torn rotator cuff. It works very effectively. I know because every so often, I forget to take them and the pain returns with a vengence. I have also noticed the energy and mood leveling. Virginia Bailey

RxOmega-3 Factors

Posted by Reviewer1385031 on Oct 30, 2007

I started taking Omega-3 April 2007 for migraines. I don't have the words to tell you how my life has changed. I've gone from two/three migrains a week to two/three a month if that many! Thank you!

Natural Factors RxOmega-3 Factors, EPA 400mg/DHA 200 mg

Posted by Reviewer2402937 on Sep 14, 2008

I give Natural Factors RxOmega-3 Factors daily to each of my dogs, as well as taking it myself. As a senior, I am concerned about maintaining a healthy heart and also cognitive function. I like the high EPA & DHA in this product, and the price is reasonable. It helps to give my dogs lovely soft and shiny coats and a glow of health.

Natural Factors, Omega-3 Factors, 240 Softgels

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Apr 16, 2009

High quality; Lot No. — 201389. Expiration date on bottle — 01/2012.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer3167434 on Feb 20, 2010

This is the best of all Oil fish!!. I have been taking it for the past two years now.

fish oil the easy way.

Posted by Reviewer2778741 on Feb 01, 2010

Descent quantity of EPA & DHA. Easy to take.

Good For Your Head, Heart & Joints

Posted by Reviewer1962075 on Dec 01, 2010

Seems to help with overall well being.