Another high quality fish oil

Posted by MY-PRODUCT-REVIEWS on Apr 21, 2014

The foods we eat every day are high in omega-6 but very low in omega-3. The fish we use eat are contaminated with mercury, PCB’s, etc. So the safest and most convenient way to get enough omega-3 is fish oil supplementation.

GOOD VALUE-REASONABLE QUALITY...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews,

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

not the best there is on the market,a little smelly,but not bad overall.i honestly prefer Carlson Labs Omega....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1384372 on Aug 14, 2011

Bought these for my dogs. After taking for 2 months, there are significant improvement in their dry skin condition. BUT do be very careful if you have thin blood/ blood clotting problems.

Good price

Posted by Reviewer2760234 on Mar 01, 2011

I used to take Nordic Naturals, Omega-3 Purified Fish Oil, 1000 mg, 180 Lemon Flavored Soft Gels, which costs $35.66 each. The lemon flavore was nice, but I decided to try another one. Natural Factors, RxOmega-3 Factors, EPA 400 mg/DHA 200 mg, 240 Softgels containes more softgels and cheaper. The flavor is acceptable. No problem for me. I think I will continue to have this.

Does the job

Posted by Reviewer2940089 on Jul 22, 2011

This is a decent formulation of fish oil that supplies goodly amounts of EPA and DHA. The product would be better if the manufacturer switched to a non-gelatin capsule.

( Linguage Portuguese/Brazil ) * Cápsulas grudadas

Posted by 4821183553581255571 on Jul 24, 2013

Após abrir o frasco notei que as cápsulas estavam todas grudadas uma a outra.Estou tendo dificuldade de soltá-las.Vou ter que cortar o frasco,retirar todas e,soltar uma a uma para poder fazer o uso do produto.É a primeira vez que uso este produto,sempre procurei consumir similares brasileiros,que pelo menos as cápsulas vêm desprendidas uma da outra.Resolvi adquirir este produto em virtude da quantidade de EPA/DHA constante no produto,que é maior que nos similares brasileiros,mas sinceramente,não imaginei que seria tão difícil retiar uma simples cápsula do frasco. Atenciosamente.

Good Luck

Posted by Reviewer2882372 on Sep 19, 2013

It appears that over a thousand people who purchased this can swallow a golf ball. I can't!!!I'm out thirty bucks but I learn from it. Good luck and Good Health to all you deep throats............

Rancid!!

Posted by Reviewer2596913 on Mar 13, 2014

I bought this product because of the popularity and good reviews, but I wish I never did. This product is really rancid! If you wanna know how rotten fish tastes, buy it...

Eeeww....I have fishy burps after taking it!

Posted by 4698052656414767286 on Jan 07, 2014

I am totally unimpressed with this brand of fish oil. It is low quality oil and probably rancid. I used to get my omega fix from Nordic Naturals which is by far the best in quality, purity and taste. Of course Nordic brand is much more expensive but well worth every cent unlike this one. I'm giving up on this one even if I have almost a whole bottle of it left. I shall stick to my trusted Nordic brand and look no further.

Best fish oil on the market

Posted by Reviewer3060990 on Dec 13, 2010

This fish oil is the best one on the market. I have noticed better skin, better blood pressure on it in just 2 weeks time.