recomended

Posted by Reviewer1518159 on Dec 18, 2010

these capsules help with getting rid of joint pain and make you feel more energetic. thomas-uk

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer3259265 on Mar 16, 2010

These are the best and safest you can buy for the money, and iHerb has the best prices in my experience. My brother teases me and my mom (who is an MD and recommended this brand to me) about fish oil, because he says we claim it can cure everything. Not so-- but because it's a great anti-inflammatory, it does tend to improve all kinds of functions (and can improve mood). I take 3 of these daily and my tension headaches have gone from 2-3/week to 1-2/month. A week or two after I ran out of the fish oil the headaches started coming back with a vengeance. My life is better when I have a fridge full!

John B. in Lewes, DE

Posted by Reviewer1676566 on Jan 30, 2009

Great price. Has helped with my cholesterol and with my joints. I know give it to my labrador for her hips. Take it with food, because there will be some "fish burps".

oil caps

Posted by Reviewer2724576 on Aug 18, 2008

I give them to my dogs..good for their coats and joints

Aching joints

Posted by Reviewer2444347 on Feb 17, 2007

My joints used to ache all the time especially in the morning. After taking this fish oil all the aches have gone away. I feel great and will continue to take this product for the rest of my life.

Great Product, Great Price

Posted by Reviewer1198404 on Mar 24, 2007

I have type II diabetes and I believe that taking 4 capsules 2x a day has helped me to maintain an a1c of 6.1 for over a year! I also follow the guidelines of the Omega 3 Zone Diet.

Natural Factors, RxOmega-3 Factors,

Posted by Reviewer2032289 on Jul 05, 2008

I've been using these for many years now and still find them the best for the price.

more fishy

Posted by Reviewer2858371 on Jan 15, 2008

I'm no fishophobe, I eat sushi and even use sometimes use fish sauce in stirfrys. And with other pills like the Whole Foods brand that come with a little lemon I don't belch fish taste, but with these I do -- even when I take them at the beginning or middle of a good sized meal. These are more potent in more ways than one.

Excellent Product, Great Bargain

Posted by Reviewer1327608 on Mar 13, 2008

Excellent high-potency product. Good price. Put 'em in the freezer. No fishy burps that way.

One of the better EPA/DHA fish oils for the $$$

Posted by Reviewer3174247 on Jul 18, 2008

This is definitely one of the better fish oils available. At 600mg of EPA + DHA per cap, this is more concentrated than the average product. The price is decent when you calculate the actual EPA+DHA per dollar.