Value for money

Posted by 5667803163907781124 on May 18, 2014

Economical and high dosage

Great product!

Posted by 4682190117735196529 on May 07, 2014

RX omega-3 Factors is simply brilliant! softGels are far better than tabs! A must have product for people who care about their heart health!

For good my mom

Posted by 5713167341230589676 on May 05, 2014

As you knowm, this supplement is very best selling product. My mom feel more fresh, more powerful in lifestyle before ago day.

good

Posted by 5493789620262512057 on May 05, 2014

when buy it , coenjyme q ten comes together by free. omega 3 is always my buy product in iherb. for my parents and family over 30 yrs old , it is essential. i ll buy it later again!

Excellent ! It helped my son to be more concentrated on his homework.

Posted by Reviewer1223307 on May 04, 2014

This is a great product. My son who's 10yrs old has problems concentrate on his homework. After taking the omega 3, both my wife and his teachers found him better concentration while studying. Thank you very much.

Awesome

Posted by 4773147955640081696 on May 02, 2014

This is a really good value for your money. This fish oil is not rancid, it has been tested by consumerlab and I have broken one capsule myself and smelled it, smells like ocean, not rancid. I will keep buying this, there really isn't anything else that comes even close to the value that this fish oil gives.

Another high quality fish oil

Posted by MY-PRODUCT-REVIEWS on Apr 21, 2014

The foods we eat every day are high in omega-6 but very low in omega-3. The fish we use eat are contaminated with mercury, PCB’s, etc. So the safest and most convenient way to get enough omega-3 is fish oil supplementation.

I think everybody should take fish oil or something similar for brain and cardiovascular health

Posted by good-day on Apr 20, 2014

For brain peak performance, sharp memory, cardiovascular health, etc. I think everybody should take good quality fish oil or similar products unless you have access to clean uncontaminated deep ocean oily fish that is low in mercury and other pollutants. Never eat farmed fish which are fed with antibiotics,growth hormones and synthetic "nutrients". After I finish Natural Factors I may try a different brand. In addition to fish oil, I am also taking spirulina, nattokinase and CocoCardio and I have written reviews for these products as well. You are welcome to check them out on my product review page (good-day).

very good

Posted by 5351309386733214758 on Apr 15, 2014

I loved it too

great for brain

Posted by onestop on Apr 14, 2014

Omega 3 Natural Factors love if.