Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1880880 on Jan 10, 2008

This is the best SAMe product out there. Fewest additives, made in Italy with original formula (I believe). And not made in China. Excellent for Liver - glutathione support.

NSAID Alternative

Posted by Reviewer2276075 on Mar 13, 2009

Recommended by Mayo as effective in relieving symptoms of arthritis without the side effects of NSAIDs. I now no longer use NSAIDs for that purpose.

Good supplement

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Feb 20, 2011

Natural Factors is a great brand and this product is one of my standards. I have seasonal depression so I take 2 per day from Fall and Winter, and 1 per day in the Spring and Summer. It keeps my moods on an even keel all year.

This works

Posted by Reviewer2587747 on Aug 21, 2009

This would be one of the SAMe products that works, but take other B-vits in conjunction, excellent for Glibert's syndrome as the glucoronidation pathway is not functioning optimally

nat'lfactors sam-e 200mg

Posted by Reviewer2094529 on Jan 03, 2008

I love that this is in a bottle, not blister paks. Good stuff. Thanks

Sandra Newman

Posted by Reviewer1627301 on Jul 02, 2008

I was told about these pills from my vet! He had been treating my Boxer dog for Liver problems and there was nothing more he could do for him. I bought 20 days supply and resulting blood test showed his levels, although still high, had come down slightly. There are other dogs at my vets surgery who are also on these pills and they are having the desired effect so I am continuing to get them and have been really pleased with the service you provide. My Boxer is certainly happier than he was and for this I really do thank you.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2179432 on Dec 12, 2010

I love this product it has helped me feel better and I like the convenience of my Sam-e in a bottle! Would recommend this to anyone that takes Sam-e daily!

Great service!

Posted by Reviewer2653222 on Jan 16, 2008

As usual, excellent service. I can't speak yet of the product because I haven't started using it yet.

H M Revenue and Customs

Posted by Reviewer1809967 on Feb 27, 2009

The product was find and arrived quickly but I was discusted that I was charged £16.12 by Customs, this charge was not mentioned when I ordered the product and I will not be ordering from you again. I was not charged for the first tablets so why was I charged for my latest order

Great buy!

Posted by Reviewer2591577 on Nov 19, 2007

Sam-e obviously helps with a lot of things, including depression. I like Natural Factors because it's affordable, and I like having all my supplements in bottles.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »