Natural Factors, SAMe, 200 mg, 30 Enteric Coated Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1880880 From Canada on Jan 10, 2008

This is the best SAMe product out there. Fewest additives, made in Italy with original formula (I believe). And not made in China. Excellent for Liver - glutathione support.

NSAID Alternative

Posted by Reviewer2276075 From Texas on Mar 13, 2009

Recommended by Mayo as effective in relieving symptoms of arthritis without the side effects of NSAIDs. I now no longer use NSAIDs for that purpose.

Good supplement

Posted by Reviewer1019614 From New York on Feb 20, 2011

Natural Factors is a great brand and this product is one of my standards. I have seasonal depression so I take 2 per day from Fall and Winter, and 1 per day in the Spring and Summer. It keeps my moods on an even keel all year.

nat'lfactors sam-e 200mg

Posted by Reviewer2094529 From New York on Jan 03, 2008

I love that this is in a bottle, not blister paks. Good stuff. Thanks

Sandra Newman

Posted by Reviewer1627301 From New Zealand on Jul 02, 2008

I was told about these pills from my vet! He had been treating my Boxer dog for Liver problems and there was nothing more he could do for him. I bought 20 days supply and resulting blood test showed his levels, although still high, had come down slightly. There are other dogs at my vets surgery who are also on these pills and they are having the desired effect so I am continuing to get them and have been really pleased with the service you provide. My Boxer is certainly happier than he was and for this I really do thank you.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »