Glucose Balance

Posted by Reviewer2506090 on Nov 23, 2007

Has helped tremendously with glucose balance. Haven't really lost weight but keeps blood sugar in the low-normal range.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3169742 on Nov 25, 2008

I am pleased with the product and the results. i had a concern it might cause a change in my stool consistency or frequency. No problems found. It does decrease my appetite...that is a good thing!

a nice assist

Posted by Reviewer1542181 on May 31, 2011

I don't do "diet" pills. These do not have side effects. I don't take every day. Has helped me a bit to not eat as much, however, they recommend taking 2 pills. I do just fine with 1 pill, however I find that I get hungry for the next meal sooner - specifically I often take before lunchtime. I eat, just not as much. Then around 3-3:30 I get hungry again so I either take another pill or I just eat an apple or some celery. I don't think by taking 2 pills before lunch would help, in fact might hinder because I probably would skip lunch all together (not good). Not an exclusive way to lose weight, I increased exercise & watching what I eat & still have a glass of wine in the evenings, but I can say I've lost almost 15 pounds over 4 months. This with only exercising usually, but not always, 45 minutes 3-4x week.

Suzy

Posted by Reviewer1983220 on Jul 02, 2008

I think these worked as described but probably couldn't quite counter my real problem which is emotional eating. Not products fault though.

Easy to take and it seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1015870 on May 06, 2008

I no longer feel bloated after a meal heavy in carbo.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3069994 on Oct 24, 2007

I have been taking these for several months and they work!

Slim Styles PGX

Posted by Reviewer1614846 on Nov 16, 2007

Good source of fiber.

Works

Posted by Reviewer2701848 on Feb 27, 2009

Allows you to eat less without feeling hungry.

PGX does the job

Posted by Reviewer2588008 on Apr 23, 2009

It delivers the benefits it claims

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1716061 on Sep 16, 2009

Expected to give a full feeling to prevent oer eating. It appears to be effective and the best benefit is while keeping one from over eating you are not adversely affecting metabolism or blood pressure with chemicals commonly found in diet pills.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »