Natural Factors, Slim Styles PGX, 500 mg, 180 Capsules

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Glucose Balance

Posted by Reviewer2506090 on Nov 23, 2007

Has helped tremendously with glucose balance. Haven't really lost weight but keeps blood sugar in the low-normal range.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3169742 on Nov 25, 2008

I am pleased with the product and the results. i had a concern it might cause a change in my stool consistency or frequency. No problems found. It does decrease my appetite...that is a good thing!

a nice assist

Posted by Reviewer1542181 on May 31, 2011

I don't do "diet" pills. These do not have side effects. I don't take every day. Has helped me a bit to not eat as much, however, they recommend taking 2 pills. I do just fine with 1 pill, however I find that I get hungry for the next meal sooner - specifically I often take before lunchtime. I eat, just not as much. Then around 3-3:30 I get hungry again so I either take another pill or I just eat an apple or some celery. I don't think by taking 2 pills before lunch would help, in fact might hinder because I probably would skip lunch all together (not good). Not an exclusive way to lose weight, I increased exercise & watching what I eat & still have a glass of wine in the evenings, but I can say I've lost almost 15 pounds over 4 months. This with only exercising usually, but not always, 45 minutes 3-4x week.

Suzy

Posted by Reviewer1983220 on Jul 02, 2008

I think these worked as described but probably couldn't quite counter my real problem which is emotional eating. Not products fault though.

Easy to take and it seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1015870 on May 06, 2008

I no longer feel bloated after a meal heavy in carbo.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »