Natural Factors, SlimStyles, PGX Ultra Matrix Plus, Soothe Digest, 820 mg, 120 Softgels

Reviews 3-star

I think it kind of works not really sure

Posted by Reviewer2144409 on Feb 14, 2013

I read the book that suggests this product. I wanted to give it a try. I felt a bit more constipated. but I did not feel hungry with cravings which was great. My stomach did not growl as much. Going to the restroom was not a hassle at all so clean. But after a while I think the fiber was building up in me and it kept me plugged up. I might have been lack of walking or drinking water. I don't know what it was but I think it worked half way. It kept my weight even while eating a lot of junk.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1517851 on Feb 14, 2011

I only take about 2 a day because I just started a couple of weeks ago. I'm not sure WHEN to start building up my intake, it's not very clear. At first, you will be VERY gassy from the digestive formula... but after a week or so you should be fine. Not sure I want to go up a dose because this is pretty expensive stuff!

Abit pricy

Posted by jemolian on Oct 15, 2012

It's not really working for me somehow. I tried eating 3 softgels and it worked slightly better. Perhaps it's just me; i'm just hungry all the time.