helps with blood sugars

Posted by Reviewer2116517 on Dec 08, 2011

I'm a Type I diabetic and this helps regular my blood sugars. It takes some getting used to for my digestive tract, but it does really work and is also great for curbing cravings.

PGX

Posted by Reviewer2541490 on Oct 18, 2011

I used this product before Dr. Oz had it on his show. A sales rep told me about. I love it. I ran out and the health food store I go to couldn't keep it in stock. While waiting for some to come in I went back to using Benefiber and I was disappointed. I found your web-site and I've been able to get PGX the last two times I ordered. I will always have and extra on hand so I won't run out. Thank you iHerb!! Oh, I don't get hungry between meals like I used to.

SlimStyles PGX

Posted by Reviewer1047369 on Sep 06, 2011

Delivered on time. Easy to use

PGX Ultra Matrix Plus Smooth Digest

Posted by Reviewer2243675 on Sep 02, 2011

This really works for me , without any adverse side effects.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1314416 on Aug 11, 2011

The enzymes included in this product help to reduce the gas -- not eliminate it, unfortunately. DRINK THE WATER as recommended and start slowly, like one capsule a day to give your system time to adjust. I am losing weight (20+ pounds so far), without hunger pains. I've managed to completely kick my chocolate habits. The shakey feeling that I used to get between meals has gone completely away. This works as advertised for me when I take it as directed.

Didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1194625 on Jul 24, 2011

Took up to 6 caps at a time and it did notthing to decease my appetite. It is just a very expensitive laxative.

PGX

Posted by Reviewer2170542 on Jul 20, 2011

Bought it after seeing ingrediance discussed on DR. OZ. I don't seem to be as hungry And have lost 5 lbs, Pill is very large so may be hard for some people to swollow.

Slimstyles PGX

Posted by Reviewer2877953 on Jul 02, 2011

Love this product. It is easy on the digestive system and I have experienced anything negative with these softgels.

No Complaints.

Posted by Reviewer2662657 on Jun 10, 2011

I just started taking this product, but I have noticed that I'm not craving sweets as much as before.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1517851 on Feb 14, 2011

I only take about 2 a day because I just started a couple of weeks ago. I'm not sure WHEN to start building up my intake, it's not very clear. At first, you will be VERY gassy from the digestive formula... but after a week or so you should be fine. Not sure I want to go up a dose because this is pretty expensive stuff!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »