No Complaints.

Posted by Reviewer2662657 on Jun 10, 2011

I just started taking this product, but I have noticed that I'm not craving sweets as much as before.

I think it kind of works not really sure

Posted by Reviewer2144409 on Feb 14, 2013

I read the book that suggests this product. I wanted to give it a try. I felt a bit more constipated. but I did not feel hungry with cravings which was great. My stomach did not growl as much. Going to the restroom was not a hassle at all so clean. But after a while I think the fiber was building up in me and it kept me plugged up. I might have been lack of walking or drinking water. I don't know what it was but I think it worked half way. It kept my weight even while eating a lot of junk.

Love this! Need to change servings on label though...

Posted by Reviewer1618581 on Mar 08, 2012

I love this, it does work, I don't crave sweets. I only wish that the servings per bottle would reflect taking the suggested 2 per meal ( 6 a day) instead of listing it as 2. If you only took 2 a day there would be 60 days worth, but at the recommended 6 a day there is only a 20 day supply.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2453341 on Dec 06, 2010

Has helped curb my cravings incredibly

PGX

Posted by Reviewer2541490 on Oct 18, 2011

I used this product before Dr. Oz had it on his show. A sales rep told me about. I love it. I ran out and the health food store I go to couldn't keep it in stock. While waiting for some to come in I went back to using Benefiber and I was disappointed. I found your web-site and I've been able to get PGX the last two times I ordered. I will always have and extra on hand so I won't run out. Thank you iHerb!! Oh, I don't get hungry between meals like I used to.

Helps curb appetite

Posted by 4691140753898392547 on Apr 26, 2014

taken an hour before a meal, makes me wanna eat a whole lot less.

PGX Ultra Matrix Plus Smooth Digest

Posted by Reviewer2243675 on Sep 02, 2011

This really works for me , without any adverse side effects.

Thank you so much for the great formula

Posted by Soundolove on Dec 02, 2012

I have been using these for two months and they have truely helped me eat half of what I used to eat and believe me I have been trying every suplement in the past few 5 years and none helped. This is truely the key to a healthy effortless diet. I strongly recomend you to try them and get free of the monster appetite you may have. I must add they work best with the nature factures slim style shakes. Don't hesitate free your mind and body from overeating noooooooooow. take care.

SlimStyles PGX

Posted by Reviewer1047369 on Sep 06, 2011

Delivered on time. Easy to use

would buy again

Posted by Reviewer1226959 on Jul 07, 2010

takes the edge off of your appetite.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »