Natural Factors, SlimStyles, PGX Ultra Matrix Plus, Soothe Digest, 820 mg, 120 Softgels

No Complaints.

Posted by Reviewer2662657 on Jun 10, 2011

I just started taking this product, but I have noticed that I'm not craving sweets as much as before.

I think it kind of works not really sure

Posted by Reviewer2144409 on Feb 14, 2013

I read the book that suggests this product. I wanted to give it a try. I felt a bit more constipated. but I did not feel hungry with cravings which was great. My stomach did not growl as much. Going to the restroom was not a hassle at all so clean. But after a while I think the fiber was building up in me and it kept me plugged up. I might have been lack of walking or drinking water. I don't know what it was but I think it worked half way. It kept my weight even while eating a lot of junk.

(NFS-35911)

Posted by Reviewer1588120 on Aug 28, 2013

Really helps to decrease cravings and starting to lose weight around the middle after a few weeks. Lost that bloated feeling.

Helps curb appetite

Posted by 4691140753898392547 on Apr 26, 2014

taken an hour before a meal, makes me wanna eat a whole lot less.

Thank you so much for the great formula

Posted by Soundolove on Dec 02, 2012

I have been using these for two months and they have truely helped me eat half of what I used to eat and believe me I have been trying every suplement in the past few 5 years and none helped. This is truely the key to a healthy effortless diet. I strongly recomend you to try them and get free of the monster appetite you may have. I must add they work best with the nature factures slim style shakes. Don't hesitate free your mind and body from overeating noooooooooow. take care.